HOH in SF.. when does it open??

my friend just confirmed that (works at nike)

curry is gonna be there on thursday from 4-6

Originally Posted by solelistikn1ke1ne

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by oghunter11

its crazy out of all places they picked Serramonte mall in Daly City for a HOH. really happy about it. The place looks real nice

That's what I was thinking and thought the SF Centre would be more fitting. Then again, it seems like the Serramonte location has more consumer traffic and more sales...
especially when it comes to shoes. for releases usually people think about serramonte before they think about westfield.
i also think they chose the serramonte location because it had the size and space to build the HOH location and still have a regular part of the store too.  the footlocker in sf centre is definitely not big enough to hold both a HOH and regular footlocker

U guys think they'll have a bunch of stuff they'll put out for the opening, or will they basically have what they got now?

Originally Posted by The Beautiful Struggle

Who is going on Thurs? time you plan to go? Watch it be jam packed with 750 Filipinos in attendance.

Man...I would be there just to get my Curry jersey signed but I get off of work at 4:30 in the city. Plus with the line, it wouldn't even be worth it. Oh well.

Originally Posted by c4

U guys think they'll have a bunch of stuff they'll put out for the opening, or will they basically have what they got now?

it looked like they put everything out already when i went last weekend.

^thanks man, I may just head over there later today or tomorrow then

Originally Posted by pogiwun

Suppose to be a special release tomorrow...

Id go if they were these...

021310_Curry2.jpg

or

021210_Practice_MorrowShoes.jpg

It seems like there would have to be some sort of special release. All of the other House of Hoops had something exclusive releasing at the grand opening. Houston had some hyperizes and fusion ivs, Baltimore had some special bakins. Does anyone have anymore info on this?

All those questions above are things I wanna know also?

Wonder if there is going to be a special GSW colorway release and when will they release...10am or 4-6pm when Steph Curry is there?

I guess I'll have to swing by there twice since I'm in the City.

FINALLLY a HOH in NOR CAL!!!

They are releasing a Steph Curry PE. I'm not sure what it is though. I heard it's probably going to be an Air Max Rise.

If that's the case SCOfoshO....I'm there. I want that release if it's anything like the shoe above. I wish it was the hyperdunks tho. I guess time to ID Them.

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

They are releasing a Steph Curry PE. I'm not sure what it is though. I heard it's probably going to be an Air Max Rise.
the air max rise are meh.

but he did seem to really like the hyperdunks last season.....maybe it's that?

Back
Top Bottom