HOH in SF.. when does it open??

I live like 10 min away i'm bout to be there every week haha.

I don't think the HOH will be open until June...

Originally Posted by pogiwun

I live like 10 min away i'm bout to be there every week haha.

I don't think the HOH will be open until June...
smh.gif
beast...

Yo Jon, my car club is hosting a car show in Concord, CA on April 11th Bring out the IS and let some of your boys know.

not til june huh. so thats a no go on the metallic red foams if they really are metallic red that is.

definitely Jghost if i can get myself or someone i knw in there.

i got you, you gotta get me some player sigs at your work tho hahaha

Originally Posted by MyFeetStank

not til june huh. so thats a no go on the metallic red foams if they really are metallic red that is.
well they might restock, like they did in Texas. They got orders from the past.

Bakedfresh, you know I can tell you when the teams come thru as long as the teams say it is ok, sometimes they tell us they don't want anyone to come in the gym and want a totally closed practice. But yea I do have great things in exchange if I can't be the one to get the shoes. I do have some ideas about what we can do, so if people think they can be the ones to go do pick ups for people PM me and we can brainstorm.

Just came back from Serramonte FTL... HOH will be open sometime in April. Footlocker will remain open during construction.

oww owww oww

Originally Posted by Chris Wong 45

Just came back from Serramonte FTL... HOH will be open sometime in April. Footlocker will remain open during construction.

oww owww oww
i really hope so, cuz i will be there come May 15 if true

april ehhh, most likely ill be there on may 15th then. Im looking for summer job hopefully they are hiring
nerd.gif

My 2 man crew will be there.

Hopefully they have some heat for the grand opening

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Yo Jon, my car club is hosting a car show in Concord, CA on April 11th Bring out the IS and let some of your boys know.
yo. my car is a mess right now. got mismatched wheels and it hasn't been washed in months
laugh.gif
if i can get it in some kind of presentable order by april, i'll roll out there with some folks.

i went by serramonte today and i seen pogiwun out there camping already. son had a bape camo tent set up next to the taco bell.
smh.gif
smh.gif

if they putting out some nice $!@*, i will be there on the grand opening. And you know they will probably get a few Warriors to show up, to have the hype there

^that's good! We are gonna have that HOH locked down. Is anyone gonna try to work there?

Back
Top Bottom