Hoka One One thread?

You might want to 1/2 sz down since they will get looser. Did you buy them from Hoka? They have the best return/exchange policy.
You can go on a trek and then return them if you want.

Been wearing with Uniqlo windstopper chino , Vis High Water chino, SLP denim that a tailor messed up long ago...so it's cropped a bit short.

These are becoming my faves, especially in the rain & snow.

Got em from Ubiq so return not possible... They don't even have em on their site anymore

Anyone know where I can get the Ora Recovery Slide 2s in a UK 10/10.5? For whatever reason Hoka haven't restocked them in that size and I've been checking since about October/November.

Anyone know where I can get the Ora Recovery Slide 2s in a UK 10/10.5? For whatever reason Hoka haven't restocked them in that size and I've been checking since about October/November.

Best slides ever...they run wide but length is tts

20191128_175646.jpg

Awesome. Fits TTS...a bit narrow. Still retains the Hoka feel.

what size Nike’s do you usually wear?

Anyone ever use the Hoka Elevon ?

The new ones with the mint sole look pretty dope, but I stopped at a shop and the guy told me they aren't that comfy (and that most Hoka's are super comfy).

sz11 nike

For those, I shoulda went .5 down...after break in it loosens a bit...very roomy toebox area
*since it's a hiking boot, I wanted a tighter fit.

i usually wear 10.5 nike, so I should go with a sz 10 then? My adidas are usually a sz 10.

Tried the Opening Ceremony Cliftons. Super comfy and the color scheme is right. Just too many incoming shoes so will likely be returned.

Not my pic
hoka-one-one-x-opening-ceremony-clifton-1111595-amdn-mood-1.jpg

Just copped. Wow. Thanks for posting this...didn't even know about this drop.

Yeah, go TTS...I have slightly narrow feet. Also, boots need a tighter fit as opposed to low's
Are these breathables though, with the waterproof features and all? I’m in tropical country most of the time and I was wondering if these would be too warm to wear.

Are these breathables though, with the waterproof features and all? I’m in tropical country most of the time and I was wondering if these would be too warm to wear.

"breathable" for a waterproof snow shoe, and very light weight as all HOKA's.
I wouldn't wear these SG or Hawaii.

"breathable" for a waterproof snow shoe, and very light weight as all HOKA's.
I wouldn't wear these SG or Hawaii.

would they be similar red wings / visvim virgils in terms of breathability? ive worn those for summer with shorts and they are ok

awesome! got any recommendation where to get the grey one in sz 10 by any chance? they are sold out at hoka one site.

awesome! got any recommendation where to get the grey one in sz 10 by any chance? they are sold out at hoka one site.

I was gonna ask you that :lol:

Those lows & hi's were very popular 2 yrs ago, esp in Asia...but last month Suga from BTS had em on in his Shadow video...OOS.

what does OOS mean? they aren’t that hyped now right? there are some on rakuten, but they are going for 38k yen

Ah I see. I’ll keep an eye for it. Hopefully Hoka will make them soon again.

if anyone happens to see a sz 10us, do lemme know 🙏🏼

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom