Hoka One One thread?

02133CF5-641F-4F15-9E3A-F6050F7E092E.jpeg

Really happy about the Kaha, so plush and going to come through in this Seattle weather.

The Speedgoats were as I expected, not special but feel nice on foot. Still debating if I should return them to grab the new Pegasus Trail 2, but I’m leaning toward keeping. They definitely feel durable, the cushion is nice but not too soft, and the Vibram grip looks/feels solid. Can’t wait to test it out.

I know the Clifton 7s were supposed to come out June 1st but I assumed that it was delayed. Anybody know when they're supposed to be release now?

Who has the Speedgoat Mids? Do they have a pretty stiff sole? Trying to find some shoes to mountain bike in, as my current Ultraboosts are too soft / knit too vulnerable

turbospartan turbospartan I have the Speedgoat low and the sole is definitely more stiff than the Ultraboost's. Upper on the Hoka's will be a lot better for biking than knit, it's a pretty durable mesh that's not too thick. The Saloman Speedcross looks like it may be good as well, because the upper appears slimmer but I've never tried them.

turbospartan turbospartan I have the Speedgoat low and the sole is definitely more stiff than the Ultraboost's. Upper on the Hoka's will be a lot better for biking than knit, it's a pretty durable mesh that's not too thick.

They also have a rockplate in the forefoot that makes it a bit stiffer and more stable for Mt.Biking

Bought wife a pair of the Clifton Edge and arrived today. We’re both really impressed by how light they are and she said they’re comfortable out of the box. She’s going to go for a run in them tomorrow so we’ll see how they

851EF703-2204-4B8F-9DEF-F78513023728.jpeg

im really feeling them too but I should’ve bought her the other colorway since I really like this one haha

Bought wife a pair of the Clifton Edge and arrived today. We’re both really impressed by how light they are and she said they’re comfortable out of the box. She’s going to go for a run in them tomorrow so we’ll see how they

851EF703-2204-4B8F-9DEF-F78513023728.jpeg

im really feeling them too but I should’ve bought her the other colorway since I really like this one haha

that heel is so out there haha thought about doing the preorder but still can’t get over how it looks. looking forward to the clifton 7s though

Wife went on a run today and she LOVES the Edge. Found it to be really light, breathable, and responsive. She has a bad ankle after a car accident many years ago so I'm glad that she enjoys it. Funny thing is that she's just a beginner runner (so am I) and a serious runner stopped her to talk about how she likes the shoes.

I'm waiting for the Clifton 7 and can't wait to try it out.

Just copped a sz 10 (downsized o.5) black hi tor 2, shibadekobe, you are right. The Lockdown oversll feel Better for sz 10 than 10.5. Sold my taupe sz 10.5 on grailed. Got these formire than 45000 yen total, expensive, but id rather have it at my rotation Now than later.

I guess so. The guy in the hoka fb group told me to TTS on the hi one and down size 0.5 for the low. sibadekobe suggested the otherway around lol.

oh, i got a fake hi tor 2 a few weeks ago, man these fakes are getting better. Didnt know that they make fakes of these too! Luckily seller was willing to accept and refund me after i showed and proofed to him that it was fake

I put them up on hoka fb group, noticed some posts bout fake comparisons and took a few pics of mine and the members told me the black one is fake.

I took some comparison pics, the fake is 90% as good as the real one. Though if you compare them closely youll find the material, built etc isnt even the same. if anyone Has doubts, post their sneakers here or join the fb hoka group.

I guess so. The guy in the hoka fb group told me to TTS on the hi one and down size 0.5 for the low. sibadekobe suggested the otherway around lol.

The Tor Ultra Low has to be one of the most confusing sneaker to try and gauge sizing on. I've come across plenty of reviews online stating that the shoe fits TTS, .5 big and .5 small.

Makes it really hard to try and purchase these online, if it wasn't hard enough due to scarcity.

Does anyone know how these fit compared to say a Jordan 1 high, Chuck 70, SB Dunks?

The Tor Ultra Low has to be one of the most confusing sneaker to try and gauge sizing on. I've come across plenty of reviews online stating that the shoe fits TTS, .5 big and .5 small.

Makes it really hard to try and purchase these online, if it wasn't hard enough due to scarcity.

Does anyone know how these fit compared to say a Jordan 1 high, Chuck 70, SB Dunks?

shiba said that TTS and down size on the hi. The guy in the fb hoka said to down size on low and TTS on hi lol.

ive tried the 10.5 and 10 on the hi and i can say they both feet fine, though the 10 fit snugger a tad. Which i kinda like better too. Ultimately it depends on the size of your feet. I have a slim narrow feet, so down 0.5 Is good.

Back
Top Bottom