Hoka One One thread?

Much more breathable than Vis Virgils...in that case, these will feel like flip flops to you.

i manage to find a 10.5 at a reasonable price compared to the sz 10. what’s your virgil size btw?

im thinking if it’s a good idea to get 10.5 since i could use another insole if it fits a tad loose. i dunno if my feet is considered slim or not since at times, i read to stay TTS on kobe v proto and air max 97 OG retro, but both times they feel a tad snug on me.

i manage to find a 10.5 at a reasonable price compared to the sz 10. what’s your virgil size btw?

im thinking if it’s a good idea to get 10.5 since i could use another insole if it fits a tad loose. i dunno if my feet is considered slim or not since at times, i read to stay TTS on kobe v proto and air max 97 OG retro, but both times they feel a tad snug on me.

Sz 10.5 for Virgils

Been running in Hoka for quite sometime now. Currently have 3 pairs of Cliftons. The OG Clifton One One and 2 pairs of the Clifton 3s.

I run in Nike epics and Turbos but my Cliftons help pull me through them tough week endings...
900x900px-LL-bfb1b539_20160916_101331.jpeg
20200329_213703.jpg

Just bought my first Hoka, got the Bondi 6. I got to say these are pretty comfy haven’t ran in a while feels like these are good for beginners

Hey guys, what’s the sizing on the Hoka one one tor low WP? Should I go with my AM1 sizing of 9 or size down to 8.5?

Never mind, Opening Ceremony had the jp low for around $98 shipped but they suddenly sold out.

Just got the 10.5 hoka tor ultra hi, I gotta say it fits nicely. The extra room isn’t something that bothered me. Feel like how I usually wear my jordan 1s.

Im keen to get a pair but many options where i live, what the best international site for them and how do they fit size wise to other runners ? Asics, saucony, brooks which are all the same sizing

Looking to get my first pair and need advice , need a pair good for hiking and trails. Max cushion

Ran in peg turbos for the last year or so. I have bad knees and looking for more comfort for a slower/medIum pace runner

clifton or bondi?

Ran in peg turbos for the last year or so. I have bad knees and looking for more comfort for a slower/medIum pace runner

clifton or bondi?

Wait for the Clifton Edge...they say a bit more "springy" than reg Clifton's, but still max cushioned.

Clifton & Bondi's are max cushioned and will feel spongy compared to Peg Turbo.

Haven't ran in Bondi's and don't like the Fred Munster look.

*I tore my acl and meniscus...Clifton's have been :pimp: :pimp:

Wait for the Clifton Edge...they say a bit more "springy" than reg Clifton's, but still max cushioned.

Clifton & Bondi's are max cushioned and will feel spongy compared to Peg Turbo.

Haven't ran in Bondi's and don't like the Fred Munster look.

*I tore my acl and meniscus...Clifton's have been :pimp: :pimp:

Appreciate it. Any idea when the edge is supposed to release?

My boy just helped me cop the Kaha GTX. Been wanting a pair of Hokas for a while and needed a lighter waterproof hiking shoe, so I’m looking forward to hitting the trails with them.

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with the Speedgoat line? Wanted a trail shoe and was looking at the Salomon Speedcross, but I don’t necessarily need it for speed and would prioritize comfort/cushion. Thinking about the Speedgoat 4s, Nike Pegasus trails, or the Terra Kigers.

Anyone have experience with the Speedgoat line? Wanted a trail shoe and was looking at the Salomon Speedcross, but I don’t necessarily need it for speed and would prioritize comfort/cushion. Thinking about the Speedgoat 4s or some Nike Pegasus trails.

Give em a try...Hoka Returns policy is better than Nordstroms :lol:

HOKA shoes and apparel are designed to make you feel like you're flying. So take them for a test flight - or two, or ten. If you aren't satisfied, you may request a refund or product exchange within 30 days of the original purchase, no questions asked.

Back
Top Bottom