97B28768-2CCF-4F78-8B3E-1F26AFA4E997.jpeg
4839A932-58B0-435D-A0F8-BD463F948BBA.jpeg
3259B5D9-599B-40F4-94D5-4780F2AFD028.jpeg
01FA28D6-6A1D-435D-B603-35A8F8F0FDC4.jpeg
4BC32C25-BE58-4B97-827B-68A00EAD6516.jpeg
4EBF4580-F618-4471-B036-F6F244C3C05B.jpeg
82960200-821B-4BC4-81EB-34E6CED3A26E.jpeg

Can you guys spot the differences?

hydeous hydeous I am guessing the black pair is the "fake" one? Where did you get the black pair?

some local supplier. It was cheap too. But he guarantees his product thats why I was confident enough to buy it. Nevertheless i ended up buying one for 40k something from yahoo japan to replace it lol

@ hydeous hydeous I've given up on trying to find lows and going for Hi's instead.

I understand that you like 0.5 down on the Hi's, but did you feel that TTS felt toooo big?

Put like 40+ miles on these Tor Ultra Hi's over the last week+ elk hunting in CO. For some reason, the left boot is perfectly comfortable while the right boot isn't. I have some soreness around my arch, but only on the right boot. Wondering if it is my foot or something going on in the boot (hasn't happened with any other shoes / boots that I'm aware of). In any case, they worked well but I prob could've went down .5 and still been safe.

@ hydeous hydeous I've given up on trying to find lows and going for Hi's instead.

I understand that you like 0.5 down on the Hi's, but did you feel that TTS felt toooo big?

no, not at all. They kinda feel like my Jordan’s 10.5 black infrareds. if you tighten the midfoot area‘s laces, they should be pretty snug bro. So you should be good too. But i like too loosen up the laces so i can put them on and off fast without adjusting the laces, so the smaller size which are snugger works better for me

I just ordered the Hoka Kaha GTX in black, how is the comfort since the soles are so thick? These are my first Hoka’s, so I just ordered my true size 11. They seem to be durable by the pics. Any insight on these overall?

I just ordered the Hoka Kaha GTX in black, how is the comfort since the soles are so thick? These are my first Hoka’s, so I just ordered my true size 11. They seem to be durable by the pics. Any insight on these overall?
I love em, sole is very plush and the upper seems durable af. I’ve worn them on rainy days (Seattle pouring), hikes, or even just doing Yard work.

Looking for a new hiking boot so i'm thinking about the Kaha GTX in dune.

Wish I looked into Hoka when them ultra tor hi were still around

Just got the Kaha GTX Low in Taupe in a 8.5/9. They both work so I'm torn on which size I should keep...

Just got the Kaha GTX Low in Taupe in a 8.5/9. They both work so I'm torn on which size I should keep...
If you’re ever planning to hike, I think the general rule of thumb is go half size up for when you’re trekking down hill (to avoid toe cram). I could be wrong but it made sense to me, also fits better with outdoor socks too.

If you’re ever planning to hike, I think the general rule of thumb is go half size up for when you’re trekking down hill (to avoid toe cram). I could be wrong but it made sense to me, also fits better with outdoor socks too.
Thank u for advice

It’s been raining/snowing past two weeks up here in Seattle, so my Kahas have been getting work! I love them, need the tan lows too.

think i might pull the trigger on the challenger lows gtx. super comfortable, light and rugged

probably don't need gore tex for the summer though

Back
Top Bottom