Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by dtb00201

nike-air-go-lwp-white-black-varsity-royal-spring-2011.jpg

shaq.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Liking that colorway a lot.

hopefully the "wolf grey's" are like those...i wonder how many overall colorways they are planning??? i am really looking forward to these!

ehhh probably gonna pass, I feel like nike is just throwing retro after retro out there and hoping we bite. so far its been working pretty well...

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

Originally Posted by anticop23

allow me to add some photos. photos NOT mine. belongs to their respected owners

57e3523d75b98d8014eafb1a3d097260694ce82.jpg
b6e1507b8c11fa38173166955e2833953ec8f27.jpg
3c135e4c7ca18766112bfd5a38e707b4751bcca.jpg
14825fc7938be1b1f0a3bcedb8c1af3f2657a6a.jpg

wolf greys......supposedly
I think these are the OGs not the retros because I have the same pairs.  I could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by soundwave24

I think these are the OGs not the retros because I have the same pairs.  I could be wrong though.

^ Lockon Stratos was just referring to the colorway. not the actual pair in the photo..
and of course the pair in the photos are OGs.

I'm gonna wait till the retros get marked down, but personally...these are so fresh I would cop at retail

Originally Posted by JaORiDArN

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Oh no tha hypebeast if it aint 30 pages tha day its posted I just hopped on foamposites gang aint feelin these they must be wack then
grin.gif

These are for shoeheads that know wassup when it comes to tha cream of 90s ballin shoes and man there was alot ofem.

First zoom air shoe
Lightest nike basketball shoe untill recently n they dropped in 1994
Performace and looks
Worn by all the top nike athletes without a sig and alot of other players

I dont get wats not to love about this shoe I like the simplistic design small subtle nike swooshes then again ima baller who loves great ballin shoes but these would still look dope in tha summer with shorts.

I guess everything gotta be made for tha street now witha t,crew n fitted to match b4 its cool enough for kids to rock oh well more for us that love tha shoe to cop.

Peace
Scottie

Sorry to correct you, This shoe had no zoom air, it was tensile air in the forefoot not zoom air.

To Jaoridarn: tensile air WAS zoom air. they just renamed it. come to think of it, zoom air sounds a HECK of a lot better than tensile air. good move by nike.

Anyway, i can feel BabyFacedAssasin, I also have a ton of sentiment for this shoe too. Then again, I'm just an old-school head. My favorite part was the way they did that "Flight" logo in cursive. To me, it made the shoe look even more elegant than it already was.

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Wrong Hardaway Ninjahood

These are more Timmys

White/blacks maybe u can call Pennys but he didnt rockem all that long.

Peace
Scottie
So these were worn by timmy right? i could've sworn they were, and that i wanted em when i was in middle school, but i think i got the deion's instead.

Edit:  Just saw the other pics.. which confirm Timmy did wear these...  GOING TO COP FOR SURE!!!!!! and i'm not going to risk waiting for it to be on sale either!

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I don't really get the hype over these.
Not a lot of people will. *shrugs*

No offense, but you must be young.

lol. that are my sentiments for those who aren't feeling em.  These retros may be for those who want to relive their younger days!

Back
Top Bottom