Holiday '10: Nike Air Go LWP Returns

^ word.. its not on my top list.

i am waiting on the black/royal and hopefully nike will release the white/black/ purple too.

^ word.. its not on my top list.

i am waiting on the black/royal and hopefully nike will release the white/black/ purple too.

wolf grey are TERRIBLE.

just release the OG colors damnit nike.

the white/black/purples are FRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH.

far out.

Wow. Speechless. What a #@%!$@# let down......The tumbler leather just destroys the shoe. Will it even be light anymore? Im so disappointed. And then Im even more sad, cuz I dont understand why Im even surprised. Hopefully they won;t kill the Royal blue joints.
(Im still going to buy these wolf greys for about 70% off one day)

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Wow. Speechless. What a #@%!$@# let down......The tumbler leather just destroys the shoe. Will it even be light anymore? Im so disappointed. And then Im even more sad, cuz I dont understand why Im even surprised. Hopefully they won;t kill the Royal blue joints.
(Im still going to buy these wolf greys for about 70% off one day)

Yeah, it doesnt make any sense that they used fake tumbled leather there.  They shouldve stuck with the original design of the shoe and used nubuck.  Idiots.  I was sure that they couldnt mess up this shoe, its just so basic and easy to make.  Boy, I was wrong.  Nike :smh:

are these @ your local footwear stores?

don't see them listed online much...?

anyone got a release date for black/white/royal? does "holiday release" usually mean December?

thanks.

are these @ your local footwear stores?

don't see them listed online much...?

anyone got a release date for black/white/royal? does "holiday release" usually mean December?

thanks.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Eastbay rep do you know when you guys going to get the wolfgray?
They should be available in early October.  Once they are up on our website, I will post an update here.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Eastbay rep do you know when you guys going to get the wolfgray?
They should be available in early October.  Once they are up on our website, I will post an update here.

EastbayRep - Ray

aesju1.gif

Not sure if this has been asked yet.
Does anybody know if Nike is releasing the Challenge LWP (Agassi's shoe), or any other models from the LWP line?

Originally Posted by kevvv

the smaller bubble and tumbled leather kills it for me.

The bubble under the shoe?

Wow... from the contrasting images for the og and contemporary issue... they look nearly identical.

But even if that's the case... it's under the shoe folk.

Girls' aint' gonna lift up your leg to inspect/examine for air unit capacity and radius.

Originally Posted by Nike Air GO LWP

OK, it's OCTOBER, let's get some more sample pics! Any chance of the all black releasing?

It saddens me to no end. It's making me a bit nervous, maybe this retro was all a dream....

Wolf Grey joints look cheap to me. Royal Blue joints are decent. Those OG joints posted a few pages back are PIFFFF!!

Back
Top Bottom