HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

image.jpg

Ordered a pair from GOAT but they sent the wrong size. Instead of just apologizing and doing a size swap, they are giving me the option to keep the incorrect size and they’ll give me $25 in credit or I can return the incorrect size and within 7-10 business days I’ll be credited the purchase price. What’s happened since I originally purchased and now? My size has gone up $80 :angry:

Ordered a pair from GOAT but they sent the wrong size. Instead of just apologizing and doing a size swap, they are giving me the option to keep the incorrect size and they’ll give me $25 in credit or I can return the incorrect size and within 7-10 business days I’ll be credited the purchase price. What’s happened since I originally purchased and now? My size has gone up $80 :angry:
Is it a rare size?

Only pair I’m gunnin for this year, if not I’m getting Eastbay on the phone that following Monday. That’s how I copped the royal 1’s for me and my bro

They really had pairs left thats odd

That was the jig almost 5 years ago. Miss on the weekend. Harass customer service for pairs on Monday and you might get lucky. It would mainly be pairs that were still available due to cancellations and such. Didn't even know that was still a thing.

Back
Top Bottom