HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

But now like someone said earlier its thrown out loosely because athletes now make so much colorways and models

Technically we can say the lebron 9 big bang is an OG colorway, but Bron isnt deep in his retro era yet, dude still playing lol

1632684327763.jpeg
1632684348533.jpeg
1632684359738.jpeg
1632684386711.jpeg
1632684372949.jpeg

You can’t release 5-6 years after the original release and be called an OG lol space jams aren’t OG either. Deal with it.

Hummmm....I always thought the 2016s were technically the OG release of the PE black concords (23 notwithstanding). If we get a 1:1 space jam release those would be OGs?? I love SJs but hate them for the confusion they caused over the years...

Hummmm....I always thought the 2016s were technically the OG release of the PE black concords (23 notwithstanding). If we get a 1:1 space jam release those would be OGs?? I love SJs but hate them for the confusion they caused over the years...
Technically, yes.
That’s why IDGAF about names.

Came by this thread to see if anyone feels the same.

I still have my 2010s which are pretty beat but still decent. Was waiting for cool greys to retro again like everyone else but now Im just ehhh about em. Im starting to wonder what it even was about the cool greys.

I’d consider an original colorway/release of a pair he wore on court as an OG colorway.

The Concords didn’t originally release the same year as the black/red 11’s but they’re both universally considered OG colorways.

What?

They released 5-6 months apart during the same NBA season, during the original run of the XI.

What do you mean what? They didn’t release the same year like I said.

I get what you mean by calendar year and NBA Season but other posters made it seem like if it isn’t 96 then it isn’t an OG 11. The Concords, and the cool greys are OG colorways imo.

What do you mean what? They didn’t release the same year like I said.

I get what you mean by calendar year and NBA Season but other posters made it seem like if it isn’t 96 then it isn’t an OG 11. The Concords, and the cool greys are OG colorways imo.

they released during the same signature run, in the same calendar year. What are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom