HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

When 3god posts

E2079C78-029B-41EE-98CA-ADB88334E0A9.gif

Can't talk down Jordan 11's on NT or most states in the US :lol:

11s will always be an absolute classic. Incredible design and all the meaning behind them… but styling wise, na man… they’re done. Only want to wear these Cool Greys once because I’ve been dying to have a pair for 20 years.

11s will always be an absolute classic. Incredible design and all the meaning behind them… but styling wise, na man… they’re done. Only want to wear these Cool Greys once because I’ve been dying to have a pair for 20 years.
People who focus more on style and good clothing or even tacky Hypebeast sure that applies ^

But most people are not in those 2 category + add the faithfull sneaker head buyers :lol:

People who focus more on style and good clothing or even tacky Hypebeast sure that applies ^

But most people are not in those 2 category + add the faithfull sneaker head buyers :lol:

True… there’s tons of NTers who have no idea what they’re doing outside of the sneakers… in fact, many don’t even know what they’re doing when it comes to the sneakers.

No one even wears 11s anymore.

I live in Eugene, Oregon, which is literally the birthplace of Nike.

More of a track shoe town than a basketball sneaker culture, but it also has the university student influence.

...I don’t think i’ve ever seen someone in a pair of 11s.

I live in Eugene, Oregon, which is literally the birthplace of Nike.

More of a track shoe town than a basketball sneaker culture, but it also has the university student influence.

...I don’t think i’ve ever seen someone in a pair of 11s.

Back
Top Bottom