HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Will check back in a few months to see if people are still arguing OG or not. I imagine it'll be on page 200 by then :lol:

These are nice. Not above retail nice though. Not with Playoff 12s just around the corner afterwards. Those are cop at all cost.

I love me some Cool Grey's, but by default they can NEVER top Concords /Playoffs. Perhaps in some far off alternate universe, but not in this one lol. They just can't. Too much history, classic moments and iconic status behind those two. The two greatest shoes out the box. Infared 6's are a close 3rd.

You guys needa watch a little footage of some MJ Wizards games, fadeaway jumper was wild.

Just couldn’t jump as high or run as fast obviously. And also Ron Artests b**** *** broke his ribs preseason, and he was having his knees drained multiple times a season.

What else could they possibly bring back out? DMP 11's?

1632942939604.jpeg

What else could they possibly bring back out? DMP 11's?

I'm with you. Now that the black/red IEs are in-hand, I don't need any other XIs until they start the OG cycle over again. I may or may not get the CGs. Either way, the only thing that will entice me on more XI releases in the mid-term is if they happen to drop mids or patent lows with a new colorway that speaks to me. Basically that means a white with red patent mid (maybe), or some other white/name-the-color version I think looks great. As far as any pre-existing colorways go, there's nothing I need to come back now that I don't already own. Was never a fan of Columbias even back in '96, so those are a no go for me if and when they drop. Seems like they're the prime candidate for the holiday 2022 drop, so I'm looking at at least holiday 2023 for the cycle to restart. It'll be seven years at that point since the SJ/PEs dropped, so not inconceivable they could return at that point. Not counting on it, though.

The new shoes going back to the newest space jams, have too high of a patent leather to comfort/heel padding ratio. They look great but feel like cardboard to me. Oh and my list is:

black red
Concord
Columbia
Space jam
Cool grey

Back
Top Bottom