HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Now I can sleep in not worry about raffles, draws etc. And be able to rock em on Thanksgiving. I'm satisfied.

Might get a second pair from my buddy at DSG If he's able to, at retail. He's footwear manager at DSG was banking on him hooking it up but they may be doing a different release style this time around. So didn't want to risk it.

wouldn’t you rather get a pair now instead of waiting 6 months to get them tho

No ..I'd rather pay retail or under.
If you have over 20 pair of J's you can't say you need another pair.
You pay over retail for these or any other pair before release it's a want and not a need.
People paying resale are the ones driving up the prices and f'ing it up for everyone else.

To retire or ice the soles….? That is the question
B59F0F58-2183-4747-8DD1-94272DD3195D.jpeg
Full restoration with icing is best way to go.

Because 2010's-11, whatever year they were, are simply trash.

Are those the 2010’s or the ‘01s? If those are 01’s I think you’re wilding pretty hard but by all means to each his own all good. If anything the 01’s are a piece of history and a collectible now, especially in that condition. A hard core Jordan collector would gladly take a pair like that. I can understand suggesting that he sell them but throw them away? Na that’s wild.

Last edited:
I just can’t believe how “satisfied” we were with the former specs (low PL, shape, backwards Jumpman)…nobody expected for JB to actually re-master and “fix” the build considering everything was still selling out

I remember 2008-12. I was initially happy the 11’s retroed. But I noticed they sucked compared to my 2000-01 pairs. The low cut patented leather was just an eyesore to me. I was happy as hell with the 2019 black and red 11’s after they botched the cdp and 2012 pairs.

Crazy they all still sold out as fast as they did. I got the cool greys and concords from 2010-11 since I was able to order multiple pairs off the Euro sites and pretty much get my pairs for free after moving the extra pairs. But I knew quality wise they weren’t the same as my 2000-01 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom