HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Last Glimpse Likely For Some Time Of The OG’s Now That New Pairs Are In Route 🥲
7DD47EC6-2D67-41A0-84D8-EFA4E9D8DD74.jpeg

0314C9DA-1AC7-4932-884C-6DB6551D68DA.jpeg

Can’t Wait To Get A New Pair On Feet! :nthat: I’ll Never Forget The Feelings Watching Kids Come Back With These On After Leaving School To Scoop During The Original Release :smh:
Definitely the “what size are those?” /“they my size” era. Dudes were definitely getting pairs taken off their feet back then in NY.

lol nah man 2021 box >>>>>>> those bull**** *** quad layered ****s they were using in the last cycle. took more effort to take them out the box than to lace them up :lol:

I remember looking at my 11's. Thinking about how much effort it was going to take to open them up, and pick a different shoe to wear.

Personally, I always hit after buying XL socks (that I can only find on the Nike site) and basic Nike tees. Idk why, but that’s been my winning formula lately.

Buy a 6 pack of socks, or a random $25-35 shirt Monday and I’ll hit on Saturday. Every time.

Yo, now that I think of it...I did buy 3 packs of socks and some workout tights a few weeks ago :emoji_eyes:

Nike system is random. After the Off white EA fiasco you need to learn not to listen to anything they say. The only thing that is true is that Nike favors new accounts for EA. It’s to get them hooked like a drug dealer giving out the first hit for free to get them hooked. Adidas does the same thing

Not sure how true this is. I had a girl create a SNKRS account to help me cop, and she didn't hit.

So basically, whoever hit on the ShockDrop today, you got your pair and can't get another one on 12/11. I thought this was like an Exclusive access type deal.

It would only be fair not to allow the folks who were able to cop via Shock Drop to cop again on the official release date.

lol nah man 2021 box >>>>>>> those bull**** *** quad layered ****s they were using in the last cycle. took more effort to take them out the box than to lace them up :lol:

Absolutely 100% abhor those bumb *** pully boxes. I would've even taken a NA OG Box but at least it's not that other crap! Facebox would've been legendary but they're not that hip.

If I understand correctly, I think starting a new SNKRS accounts may be hustlin' backwards.

They supposedly determine the W's by how often you purchase, and how infrequently you return items. So, in theory--the older your account with W's, the better.

Let's say you have an older account and you've had L's for awhile, but you've gotten some W's in the past 2 months, there's a better chance you'll get a pair at that point. You also supposedly have to buy the items that's reserved for you.

The bottom line is, you keep trying until you hit, and when you hit or get offered a chance to cop something, you cop no matter what. Nike is obviously going to prefer selling to folks who always buy, rather than folks who infrequently buy. Also, returning items is a BIG no-no.
13AF4C18-6885-4151-89AB-4A78188FF3F2.gif

Personally, I always hit after buying XL socks (that I can only find on the Nike site) and basic Nike tees. Idk why, but that’s been my winning formula lately.

Buy a 6 pack of socks, or a random $25-35 shirt Monday and I’ll hit on Saturday. Every time.
Then return the shirt and socks?

No shipping
Absolutely 100% abhor those bumb *** pully boxes. I would've even taken a NA OG Box but at least it's not that other crap! Facebox would've been legendary but they're not that hip.
I absolutely hate those boxes with the the clear pull out inserts…. I mean they are nice to look at and all but I just wanna wear the dog gone shoes and not take pulling em out the box 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom