HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

I didn't listen to a lot of Southern rap back in the day but I banged the **** outta this album for more than a year straight when it came out. Track after track was fire.
When_the_Smoke_Clears.jpg

I'm from the South. Master P is huge down here. I like tupac and he was great. But we relate to Master P here. I promise you I'm not being different from most people down my way. It's a regional thing if u look at most people's picks. Honestly I'd take the Riding dirty and Do or Die and 3 6 mafia albums over that Pac. But it's my opinion. I have no problem with others feelings on music unless it's this mumble rap **** now.

I like Master P., but an argument can be made that he’s the Godfather of Mumble Rap.

Tupac XI’s are copped!
:lol: Yeah the Tupac 11s will be copped.

Interested to see if they will be mesh or not. Copped either way honestly but I just like mesh for my 11 mids. If they do make em mesh I just hope they look better than those other pics of them with the mesh a different shade grey than the ankle leather. Is it just me or the lighting idk...
039BAA68-9AC1-49F4-AEAA-7530754C6643.jpeg

walkingBred. Nice collection man.

HellRazor1978, I respect the way u feel about that 2pac album and all his albums to be real with u. Even though he's not my favorite I have the greatest hits and the makaveli cds. I honestly wasn't comparing 2pac to Master P. But I was saying Ice Cream Man for me is what Makaveli is too u. And IMO being my favorite album of all time it tops All Eyes on Me.

As long as they don’t 45 em. :sick:
There’s no legit reason for that, it was legit on the Playoff PEs and Concords.

Also, I can’t believe you all actually think they’d drop these with mesh instead of nubuck. That would legitimately STUN me. But then again, this is Nike we’re talking about :smh:

There’s no legit reason for that, it was legit on the Playoff PEs and Concords.

Also, I can’t believe you all actually think they’d drop these with mesh instead of nubuck. That would legitimately STUN me. But then again, this is Nike we’re talking about :smh:

The mesh is not hard to believe at all. The Tatum pair was definitely used as a way to gauge interest and/or brace us for the pending material difference. There was probably more positive response to it than negative, which unfortunately isn’t great for those of us who want the Nubuck.

The mesh is not hard to believe at all. The Tatum pair was definitely used as a way to gauge interest and/or brace us for the pending material difference. There was probably more positive response to it than negative, which unfortunately isn’t great for those of us who want the Nubuck.
The nubuck makes them look puffier. 👎

Back
Top Bottom