HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Last time I went for an 11 was the Black/Red's and I remember vividly being irate because I couldn't log in to confirm my win and time expired.

Still ended up with 2 pairs thanks to SNKRS and being able to get in to one of the apps. Completely ready for the headache these will cause.

sarcasm or not. its true. I worked as an regular associate, yet I had my own place etc, but still managers would ask me for mo0ney or pool their money together just to get a "box" from KFC. lol.

Point being, the hustled never stopped.
Lol I feel it, I never worked at the mall but I used to work hours from hell to make barely over min wage at the gym…
This was a normal lunch/dinner for the crew
Option 1
1638291175896.jpeg

+

1638291118417.jpeg

Option 2

1638291223989.jpeg

+

1638291077036.png

Mos def. I look back now at what I eat compared to now and I am mind blown. No wonder why my body was so sore and achy compared due in part to the junk from the dollar pizza spot and chicken spots.

Last time I went for an 11 was the Black/Red's and I remember vividly being irate because I couldn't log in to confirm my win and time expired.

Still ended up with 2 pairs thanks to SNKRS and being able to get in to one of the apps. Completely ready for the headache these will cause.

was that in 2019? :rofl:

That happened to me and my co workers at work. We was ignoring customers trying to log in to confirm but nothing doing.

Thankfully, my sister who worked at FTL at the time looked out and I hit on the SNKRS.

That release was crazy. It brought out the men and women that grew up in the 1990's that were not in to shoes anymore.

was that in 2019? :rofl:

That happened to me and my co workers at work. We was ignoring customers trying to log in to confirm but nothing doing.

Thankfully, my sister who worked at FTL at the time looked out and I hit on the SNKRS.

That release was crazy. It brought out the men and women that grew up in the 1990's that were not in to shoes anymore.

Yup, last app win for me because then COVID hit. They went to FLX around AS weekend and it's been a wrap for the apps ever since.

I "feel" the same way. I usually can triple or more on the Holiday XIs. Last year, got a huge L. I tried SNKRS and FTL and Co raffles.

I know that life, FootAction fresh outta high school, $5 at McD would go a long way :lol: shoe stores were really the wild wild west before all these apps/reservations

This one girl I worked with “lost” (stashed) a 7/16 CDP for like a year and bought it for dirt cheap later :lol:

I got hella stories from my time there, **** was fun in hindsight

Oh for sure. We would just put stuff on our "hold shelf" and see what happened. Or sometimes we'd get a random return of something we didn't have in stock, so instead of putting the one shoe on the shelf, we'd stash em. Remember getting Laney 5's for $14, for example.

Oh for sure. We would just put stuff on our "hold shelf" and see what happened. Or sometimes we'd get a random return of something we didn't have in stock, so instead of putting the one shoe on the shelf, we'd stash em. Remember getting Laney 5's for $14, for example.

Jeeze, did you guys do the ‘Heroes’ certificate? I got a $50 one once cause of a secret shopper, who made it pretty obvious he was a secret shopper :lol: (maybe he was looking out, who knows)

Pulled out all the little tricks (upselling cleaner, socks, insoles etc.) got a perfect score and a $50 credit

after sale (they were rotting on the shelf @ $99, imagine that), employee discount + $50 Heroes credit, copped the ‘09 shadow 1s for $13

Jubilee 11 retro was a funny release.
Leading up to it I remember slot of days dissing them. So of course they made a ton. I hit. I counted so many people with them. Even. Rack heads in the Bronx scored on pairs

Jeeze, did you guys do the ‘Heroes’ certificate? I got a $50 one once cause of a secret shopper, who made it pretty obvious he was a secret shopper :lol: (maybe he was looking out, who knows)

Pulled out all the little tricks (upselling cleaner, socks, insoles etc.) got a perfect score and a $50 credit

after sale (they were rotting on the shelf @ $99, imagine that), employee discount + $50 Heroes credit, copped the ‘09 shadow 1s for $13

Nah, they got marked down to $19.99 in the system, like a lot of random stuff did. Just scanned them one day and found it. Friends & Family hit, and that was the one time we were allowed to stack a discount on a sale item. $14 + tax, out the door lol.

I know that life, FootAction fresh outta high school, $5 at McD would go a long way :lol: shoe stores were really the wild wild west before all these apps/reservations

This one girl I worked with “lost” (stashed) a 7/16 CDP for like a year and bought it for dirt cheap later :lol:

I got hella stories from my time there, **** was fun in hindsight
I feel u definitely some stories

Anybodys lasership tracking not showing the shoes have been accepted by them?

Last edited:
Saw someone say boxes are big. Same size as the most recent concord box in size 10. Very convenient for the stack.

Back
Top Bottom