HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Hopefully this closes a loophole so packages stop going missing

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/l...dise-records-show/2EQDU62XPZFUJGUGOETFCO2L7Y/

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Memphis woman is facing charges after police say she stole Nike merchandise from the warehouse where she worked.

Chamon Davis was arrested Tuesday at the DHL warehouse in the 5100 block of Lamar Ave.

An investigator with Nike, Inc. told police Davis had been printing duplicate tracking numbers for items being shipped from the warehouse. The investigator said she would load items she didn’t buy and mail them to several different addresses using the same tracking label.

Nike, Inc. investigators said they were able to recover $10,001 of merchandise that was supposed to be delivered that day.

It is unclear how long Davis had been printing the duplicate labels or how much merchandise was stolen.

No no no no no!!!!! Insert Michael scott
GIf
Yup we ain’t getting Columbia’s next year

4F4C08D8-5D49-49CB-9777-742F1F49FA71.png
Literally no one asked for these joints...

Hopefully this closes a loophole so packages stop going missing

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/l...dise-records-show/2EQDU62XPZFUJGUGOETFCO2L7Y/

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Memphis woman is facing charges after police say she stole Nike merchandise from the warehouse where she worked.

Chamon Davis was arrested Tuesday at the DHL warehouse in the 5100 block of Lamar Ave.

An investigator with Nike, Inc. told police Davis had been printing duplicate tracking numbers for items being shipped from the warehouse. The investigator said she would load items she didn’t buy and mail them to several different addresses using the same tracking label.

Nike, Inc. investigators said they were able to recover $10,001 of merchandise that was supposed to be delivered that day.

It is unclear how long Davis had been printing the duplicate labels or how much merchandise was stolen.

Makes sense why a bunch of people were getting multiple tracking numbers for their single pair orders recently…

Happened to me twice since early November and once was for the EA on SNKRS for these…I got a label created from Nike after the purchase but no update on the package being shipped from Nike themselves…Then get a totally new tracking number a couple days later, this time with confirmation from Nike…So it seems like somebody fleeced Nike twice just off of my orders alone…

Also make sense why some people legit got two pairs off of one order…All that ****ery going on behind the scenes had everything confused as all hell :lol:

Had a friend get the finish line reserve. He lives in the bay area and his pick up store is in Arkansas. Anyone have similar issues?
Yes, and it pisses me off. When the Legend Blue 11 lows released I was on vacation in Virginia and I won the reserve there and bought them there. So what does Finish Line do? They reserve my Cool Grey 11s in Virginia and not in California where I live. There’s no way to change location. So freaking stupid.

Makes sense why a bunch of people were getting multiple tracking numbers for their single pair orders recently…

Happened to me twice since early November and once was for the EA on SNKRS for these…I got a label created from Nike after the purchase but no update on the package being shipped from Nike themselves…Then get a totally new tracking number a couple days later, this time with confirmation from Nike…So it seems like somebody fleeced Nike twice just off of my orders alone…

Also make sense why some people legit got two pairs off of one order…All that ****ery going on behind the scenes had everything confused as all hell :lol:
Nah lasership making a killing stealing nike packages got me 2 in a row and I caught on if the drivers and he admitted they can do whatever they want in the warehouse and get away with it

Nah lasership making a killing stealing nike packages got me 2 in a row and I caught on if the drivers and he admitted they can do whatever they want in the warehouse and get away with it
These new boxes Nike is using, makes it easy to target Nike shipments.

I logged into Eastbay and FTL and my reservations aren’t there even though I submitted for both DAYS AGO.

Finishline reservation … does it show up anywhere on the app? I got the bagged email in my email saying it’s reserved but nothing in the app other than saying the offer for exclusive access is sold out :lol:

I finally hit on a pair of dunks on SNKRs a few weeks ago and Lasership stole them. Tracking info showed delivery was delayed 7 days. Then overnight within a matter of minutes they were received from Nike, sorted, shipped across the country, and "left at my door" at 1am.

:smh:

Had a friend get the finish line reserve. He lives in the bay area and his pick up store is in Arkansas. Anyone have similar issues?
Yes, and it pisses me off. When the Legend Blue 11 lows released I was on vacation in Virginia and I won the reserve there and bought them there. So what does Finish Line do? They reserve my Cool Grey 11s in Virginia and not in California where I live. There’s no way to change location. So freaking stupid.

Yeah I got ****ed on the Uni blue 4s this way. FNL customer service is the worst too so dont expect much.

Back
Top Bottom