HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Size? L, Hibbett L, finishline no love, Jimmy jazz L. I think I’ve done one or two more raffles, SNS for sure, can’t remember others. Prob gonna be Snkrs or bust for me. Just want one.

Size? L, Hibbett L, finishline no love, Jimmy jazz L. I think I’ve done one or two more raffles, SNS for sure, can’t remember others. Prob gonna be Snkrs or bust for me. Just want one.

Im in the same boat bro! L’s on all raffles entered I just want 1 pair :smh:

comes down to preference, OG build vs. GS build, if its a pricing decision, GS pairs $40 cheaper

IMO might as well go for the OG build

Unless he’s a little person I’m assuming his cousin is a child. My son is 10 and wears a 4.5 and I know for a fact kids that age could care less about a build. After two months of wear you won’t even be able to recognize the shoe 😂

I don’t even want an oop lol. $225+tax+shipping+tip, looking at 290-300…. I just want 225+ tax, free shipping 😂

Lol I’m not looking for a tip bro. I already have mine and my son’s pair secured. Still have the footsite raffles later today and I don’t need if I win. Can switch entries to your size and meet somewhere in town if I hit. I wouldn’t even consider shipping to anyone it’s not worth the hassle 😂

The fact that my bad budgeting behind is fidgeting over this release when I had two opportunities to cop early.......:ohwell::smh:

Been out of the game for a while I didn’t know Hibbett was raffle only.. Is DSG the same way or people line up there?

Back
Top Bottom