HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

So I got my double up pair reserved and my wife’s pair reserved but struck out on the preschool and two toddler pairs I needed for my sons. Will try on SNKRS tomorrow.

With the other hand rapidly pressing purchase on SNKRS. I see you
1639199441840.gif

Bro I gotta wake up early west coast time to try on these so I’ll just pray and hope it’s auto confirm on these foot sites and I got one or two wins.

I couldn't help but think about this after taking 2 Big L's on FLX. *Prays for the W tomorrow* i wanna reunite with my non OG CW, OG Cool Greys from 2001. :emoji_pray:

Screen shot 2021-12-11 at 12.18.27 AM.png

Did anyone hit off the feature and svrn raffles or have they not even announced yet?

Got a pending charge from FTL, had 4 head starts :nthat:
That’s just your bank finalizing the charge. Has nothing to do with the store. It will show as finalized on Tuesday.
My “ship to me” status on footlocker hasn’t changed but I just got charged from my bank…🤔
I have the pending charge as well. Could I have actually finally hit on something? 🤣
If these pending charges turn out as nothing, that’s beyond stupid. But it’s also stupid the status changed on my app from “in the running” to “pending—check back soon.” The hell does that even mean? Exactly what is pending? The win? The CC purchase? If you’re gonna update my status, just update it to W or L, not some vague statement. Morons.

Back
Top Bottom