HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

jesus a lotta people like first time buying shoes.

“it says please wait! what should i do?!?” uhh wait?

“should i go to the mall?” yeah just do that.

“i have a pending charge! did i get charged for them?” ….naaaaaah man they just do it for fun!

whats next?

“it says i won ship to me!!!! do i have to go to the store?!”
:lol:
Sneaker releases makes people insecure.

the questions is does everyone have pending charges or just the winners?
Thats what id like to know.
Could have swore someone mentioned they do a tap to verify funds availability which makes sense, ive only been hit on one of three different accts however so not sure.

Let see if this goes through.
Screenshot_20211210-213027_Discover.jpg

“i have a pending charge! did i get charged for them?” ….naaaaaah man they just do it for fun!

whats next?

Holidays 11s. I expect nothing less

Regarding the pending flx ship to me charges, from what i seen that doesn't mean you won. They basically just put a hold on the card that you put on file when you entered the raffle and if you do win its charged and if you don't then the pending hold is lifted based on however many days your card holder handles these types of holds.

omg people they arent going to charge your card with a pending charge and not give you the shoes

if this was the case,

EVERYONE would have pending charges from eastbay,footlocker, chanps, footaction. all stores entered. THAT is not the case.

so if you have a pending charge, you should be good.

nobody here has charges from all the footsite apps.

yall gonna make me cue the jaguars guy gif.

Regarding the pending flx ship to me charges, from what i seen that doesn't mean you won. They basically just put a hold on the card that you put on file when you entered the raffle and if you do win its charged and if you don't then the pending hold is lifted based on however many days your card holder handles these types of holds.

I have 6 separate entries and they only placed one hold. Different cards, different accounts. It’s definitely a win.

Champs just charged my card, although it still says pending on the app. I’m thinking it’s a W at this point…
I used a different card for each of my 4 accounts and only one of them shows the pending charge…I’m not looking at it like anything is set in stone but take that for what it is
Let’s gooo. My kid betta appreciate this lol
BD525FCB-5D83-4F98-9E53-E50E4DEEF73F.jpeg
Kids don’t appreciate ****

Damn how much pairs did they release? Hit 3 pairs on raffles and I am not complaining! haha

Well is thats the case I should have a pending from all 4 sites. Only have a FTL pending.

omg people they arent going to charge your card with a pending charge and not give you the shoes

if this was the case,

EVERYONE would have pending charges from eastbay,footlocker, chanps, footaction. all stores entered. THAT is not the case.

so if you have a pending charge, you should be good.

nobody here has charges from all the footsite apps.

yall gonna make me cue the jaguars guy gif.

Seems like this should be common sense 😂

I picked LA footactions.

Now for the shipping option, do you have to confirm that or do they send you a got em type notification?

TBH, I used to use FTL and company stores heavy in Houston and San Diego when I lived there. When they switched to FLX, about a year after I moved to Savannah, I had all types of issues; I couldn’t even log into any of my accounts. I essentially quit buying anything from their company(ies) with the exception of a few rare instances now. When I first moved here, I was having to drive to Atlanta to pickup, because they don’t get squat in Savannah. But I was usually getting 2-3 pairs at a time, so it made the trip worth my while.

Anyway, I don’t even have an account with any of the stores because of how poorly they handled the new system and how inept the company/customer service/IT Department is. Not a single rep could help me sign into any of my accounts.They seem like they’re running a clown show and I simply lost patience dealing with them. Anyway, there definitely was about a 2-3 year span that it was great, so Im extremely appreciative for that at least. It was rather nice living 1.5 miles from Fashion Valley, but also having multiple places to pickup from in a 2.5 hour radius. Hell, it was nice even trying for raffles at the 32nd St NEX 😂

Last edited:

whats next?

More like this is the first time in awhile many people are winning and not bots so you’ll see more emotions :lol:

Got the pending charge from FA, nothing from Champs or Eastbay. Still skeptical though so I'll be on snkrs in the am for the L

I'm still waiting on Eastbay, FTL, and champs. no pending charges on the CC either....

Looks like I'll be trying on the SNKRS app tomorrow....

Back
Top Bottom