HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Pics? :nerd:

of the box

Sure, here are some photos of her:
E04F27D9-CCE6-4DD2-9147-BB1681F8ED7D.jpeg
14F0FD5D-A851-4FBE-9008-E2105F4753BD.jpeg
E177E214-6602-4A15-A0BE-1F5BEDF5F4DC.jpeg
B37797AF-86B3-4F32-8797-EA053BC7C145.jpeg

Just now catching up on the thread and good grief haha. FNL pickup was smooth as can be for me. They had one line for pickups so everybody else could shop. They had a couple guys walking up and down the line double and triple checking people's confirmation emails to make sure no shenanigans could happen. Got to the desk, let me check my pair, paid, left. In and out in about 20 minutes.

Had some goofballs in the line with me. Dude in front of me was rocking a 5xl Carhartt tall tee, Adidas joggers, and beat white AF1's was there with his girl. Saw they had Bordeaux 1's sitting on the counter and asked what sizes they had. Employee told him they had 2 left and dude said he'd take them. Employee leaves, dude IMMEDIATELY pulls up stockx and starts telling his girl they could cash in Status points and make money on them. Enjoy wasting your points, and enjoy supersizing your #2 at McDonald's. :rofl:
PXL_20211211_160043577.jpg

BONUS PIC: This might be the worst matchy-matchy tee I've ever seen... :stoneface:
PXL_20211211_161408332.jpg

what area is this? :lol:

bunch of characters

My footaction pick-up yesterday was smooth and organized.
3 cashiers with manager checking you in and grabbing your pair from the back.
2 a head of me at 10:05

been calling foot stores again and seems like the leftovers are going back on the app for a re-raffle, they couldnt tell me when it will happen but keep an eye out on the app

best of luck to those still trying to get a pair!

That said, I am pretty psyched to get these, and glad I got a pair like you said. First thing I’m gonna do is throw in a new pair of thicker white XI Rope Lace Supply laces like I’ve done in my Concords. Minor but fun and closer-to-OG upgrade. I have a few packages of those laces on hand already. Bought for my Concord stash but I have an extra set.
Ah dog Ah...
what length did you go with and mind sharing a side by side comparison of laces for your fellow sneakerheads whenever you gotta minute?

Just came in from dsg, ordered yesterday which is crazy

JB did a good job ngl i dont see price falling on these yall

image.jpg

Quick pic of gammas, someone mentioned the low cut earlier so i decided to
Look at em compared to the new era, still in love with em, still on ice too

image.jpg

Last edited:
and you're asking about shipping the day after the biggest sneaker release of the year

If you can't handle being patient then you should have gotten them in store
You make me laugh you’re negative AF man and it was a question. Sit back and relax and don’t get your panties in a bunch. Impatient? SMH I got my pair must be mad because you didn’t get one

Congrats to everyone that was able to get a pair of these. They are without a doubt beautiful from the colorway to the improved shape. I had been following this thread since its inception but decided I don't need these and instead stayed simply for the personal stories and shenanigans in here. The recent Concords and Playoffs are the only 11s I've felt I truly needed.

I have been seeing this all over facebook...then you go to stockx and that size is going for

Screenshot_20211212-091808_StockX.jpg

So whoever paid that price is just stupid. Plus once all the shipped pairs flood the market, the prices will go lower.

It’s not far fetched. This release brought everyone who isn’t even in to sneakers like that any more or ever and have money to blow. Nike talk is only a boil on the buns of this whole thing.

You make me laugh you’re negative AF man and it was a question. Sit back and relax and don’t get your panties in a bunch. Impatient? SMH I got my pair must be mad because you didn’t get one

I'm negative? I need to relax? Project much?

I'm telling you to be patient, because it's a Sunday and we're in the middle of a pandemic in the middle of holiday season and you're asking about shipping.

I actually have my pair, actually two in hand.

Now go back to refreshing the Fedex app hoping for a shipping label little boy.

Back
Top Bottom