HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

man this release had me on the ropes fighting for my life:smh:
Shout out to DSG for coming thru in the final seconds
CoolGrey11.JPG

It's not about how hard you can hit.

...it's about how hard can you get hit and keep moving forward.

Why wouldn't footlocker take our points???
They can do that while still letting you enter for pairs they are actually selling. People who need a 14 or 15 will enter and use their points for a different size if theirs is not available. Now if no sizes are available and you're still running a raffle that's fraudulent and disrespectful lol.

what was the hardest holiday XI release from 2009-2021?

2011 concords?
Concords & Gammas
19' Playoffs that's the only 11 ive missed over the holidays. Struck out everywhere. I also didn't get the Gammas but I didn't like them. 😂 Legend Blues caused the ghetto bird and the dogs to come out like a civil rights rally in the 60s. I still copped a pair tho. I've never seen anything like that day in my life. The next year is when everyone went to raffles. No more FCFS.

Legend Blue were a raffle, no?

I haven't bought any fakes but I have friend that swears by it and came home from living around Asia and compared my real concords and shadow 2.0 1's to his fake pair and the only difference in the XI was the 45 was a little different. The 1's I don't want to talk about because the quality on his fake pair looked better than my pair from SNKRS... I still can't do it though but if people go that route I'm not even mad anymore...

I haven't bought any fakes but I have friend that swears by it and came home from living around Asia and compared my real concords and shadow 2.0 1's to his fake pair and the only difference in the XI was the 45 was a little different. The 1's I don't want to talk about because the quality on his fake pair looked better than my pair from SNKRS... I still can't do it though but if people go that route I'm not even mad anymore...

Gotta agree with you. At this rate I don't even care anymore. If I see someone rocking a nice pair of shoes I'll compliment you either way.

A+ reps you would need a magnifying glass and actual understanding on how the entire shoe was constructed to tell the difference. Hell, Nike and Jordan's QC is so all over the place these rep factories, like you stated sometimes have better and higher quality QC than the actual Nike factories.

19' Playoffs that's the only 11 ive missed over the holidays. Struck out everywhere. I also didn't get the Gammas but I didn't like them. 😂 Legend Blues caused the ghetto bird and the dogs to come out like a civil rights rally in the 60s. I still copped a pair tho. I've never seen anything like that day in my life. The next year is when everyone went to raffles. No more FCFS.

Wow that was offensive

But anyway, my FTL pair came in and I'm not impressed. I've owed Cool Grey 11's before and I didn't get that same feeling to say the least. I was expecting a noticeable higher Patent cut

Edit...it's pretty close to my Concords. It looks lower probably because of the contrasting colors on the Concords.
20211215_150321.jpg
20211215_150359.jpg
20211215_150430.jpg

20211215_143913.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that was offensive

But anyway, my FTL pair came in and I'm not impressed. I've owed Cool Grey 11's before and I didn't get that same feeling to say the least. I was expecting a noticeable higher Patent cut.

20211215_143913.jpg
It's noticeable if you compare the previous releases

20211214_173128.jpg

Were you expecting a even higher cut? Like you want an all leather shoe?

I’m actually surprised how similar the 2001 and 2011 shapes are. The 2021 pair is the best by a wide margin.

Wow that was offensive

But anyway, my FTL pair came in and I'm not impressed. I've owed Cool Grey 11's before and I didn't get that same feeling to say the least. I was expecting a noticeable higher Patent cut

Edit...it's pretty close to my Concords. It looks lower probably because of the contrasting colors on the Concords.
20211215_150321.jpg
20211215_150359.jpg
20211215_150430.jpg

20211215_143913.jpg

nice crib

how's the nubuck on these? similar to the cool grey 3s? all these pictures got me thinking I should pick them up. but how sway how?!?

Wow that was offensive

:ohwell:

You sure you ever had a pair of cool greys before, because the original ones weren't even as high as these. Much less the 2010's.

Wow that was offensive

20211215_150321.jpg
20211215_150359.jpg
20211215_150430.jpg

20211215_143913.jpg

Though you can't see as much here.. this is not made up. These things are all over the place. The shape on these is weird. Some are great and some are meh depending on your preference. I did not get that 'feeling' out of the box either. Didn't help that my in store experience on RD was trash so I couldn't really pick through. Hoping for a better pair. One of mine is super sloped and not as high.

Back
Top Bottom