HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Hey guys quick sizing question. I have the space jam 11’s in sz 9.5 which fits fine but slightly on the tighter size. I have medium width feet. Air max patta 9.5 fits perfect. Size 10 for ultraboosts and yeezys. Im debating between 9.5 and 10 in the cool greys. How do these compare to the space jams? Appreciate the input!

Hey guys quick sizing question. I have the space jam 11’s in sz 9.5 which fits fine but slightly on the tighter size. I have medium width feet. Air max patta 9.5 fits perfect. Size 10 for ultraboosts and yeezys. Im debating between 9.5 and 10 in the cool greys. How do these compare to the space jams? Appreciate the input!
i would go a half size up IMO. i would kill for a 13.5 jordan 11…..

Screenshot_20220125-132425_SNKRS.jpg

So they pick people based on app and content engagement 😂😂 I swear they want me to buy fakes
It's truly random. I might watch a video here and there, but besides hitting the heart and notify me button on any release I would moderately cop, I don't use the app. I didn't make a single purchase with SNKRS in 2021 until I got EA for Patent Bred 1s.

I just hope the Jordan Reserve ends up being true.

now on snipes, is this count down going to turn directly to a sold out button? or do i need to reload the tab to see it. sincere question trying to get some trade bait here lol

So they pick people based on app and content engagement 😂😂 I swear they want me to buy fakes
I haven’t touched my app in awhile man

Think that ****s a lie. Before I was using it everyday to get app and engagement up for raffles and drops of hyped stuff

Zero chance

Like I said, literally 4 different account over the years including my girls. First time I’ve ever been notified by SNKRS or got a second chance on something ever and go figure it’s something decent for once

can someone please, im not being facetious, can someone please explain why some kids twitter is the only way you can find out about snkrs pages? i couldnt find it direct on the app itself. I dont get it

tight i would have got those taxi jrs for sure

Last edited:
can someone please, im not being facetious, can someone please explain why some kids twitter is the only way you can find out about snkrs pages? i couldnt find it direct on the app itself. I dont get it

tight i would have got those taxi jrs for sure

I’ve always wondered if there was some connection between those two. It seems like a big coincidence on just how that always seems to work.

"Y'all wearing the hell outta them grey Jordans!!" rbk93 rbk93 I keep going back to that video you posted for laughs. My mans seemed like he was genuinely hurt :lol:

Back
Top Bottom