HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

got-em-excited.gif
-Nike CEO

F this one right here because I still haven't been able to acquire a pair despite the extra drop dates after the initial release date back in December. 🙄
1647926129625.png

Yea I had 10 pairs on release day, between all the raffles, foot store reservations, online orders, DSG wristbands, anyone could have gotten at least 1. Waited on line at DSG for 10 mins and got 3 wristbands.
1000s of posts across multiple platforms to the contrary and you still stated this absolute with certainty.

I busted my fingers for 88.5 minutes and got one pair online

Jordan4eva23 offered the hook up and I appreciate it

Pretty sure if I had hit up the local stores on a weekly basis I could have gotten the two pairs I needed but I hate parking then walking in the mall, then gotta figure out which way to go, then gotta see a bunch of dudes with their underwear showing

Online or bust for me

I busted my fingers for 88.5 minutes and got one pair online

Jordan4eva23 offered the hook up and I appreciate it

Pretty sure if I had hit up the local stores on a weekly basis I could have gotten the two pairs I needed but I hate parking then walking in the mall, then gotta figure out which way to go, then gotta see a bunch of dudes with their underwear showing

Online or bust for me
dealing with the sneaker store employees here is the hardest part for me. Are they going to get zero jordans from now on?

and jordan4eva23 offered me too, thank you for that.

Back
Top Bottom