HOLIDAY INFO/PIX(NOT MY INFO)

6 rings, brilliant.

everyone who doesn't have concord xi's will buy those...

then jb will drop the concords again, and laugh.

congratulations again, jb.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

Hmm... it hasn't crossed anybody else's mind that maybe by "Space Jam's" he meant the colorway? Like a "Space Jam" colored 6IX
Rings shoe? It very well could be an actual Retro of the Space Jam XI's, but I immediately took it as a "Space Jam" colorway, just as the picture
is obviously supposed to represent the "Concord's."

If there was a reward for the biggest let-downs JB should win every time. I wouldnt care if they made everything limited, as long as they just made the %$! theway its supposed to look. JB just dont make shoes for me anymore. JB make shoes for the same people who support fakes

the strap on the retro 1s are not to bad it sure beats havin a jumpman on the side instead of the nike check lol lookin forward on the actural pics to make myfinal jugement on should i get em or not.

Originally Posted by BigRockford

If there was a reward for the biggest let-downs JB should win every time. I wouldnt care if they made everything limited, as long as they just made the %$! the way its supposed to look. JB just dont make shoes for me anymore. JB make shoes for the same people who support fakes
Truth, listen to this man

Originally Posted by BigRockford

If there was a reward for the biggest let-downs JB should win every time. I wouldnt care if they made everything limited, as long as they just made the %$! the way its supposed to look. JB just dont make shoes for me anymore. JB make shoes for the same people who support fakes

How silly of you.

That strap had better stay removable or these will be bypassed easily

No chance JB are dropping the Space Jams in Jan because we'd all buy them, there will be a SJ themed colourway of that 6 Rings monstrosity.

And as for that, i'd rather holiday in Bahgdad......

1 reason why jordan brand is throwing trash at us is because they cant just keep giving us what we want or else there gonna go bankrupt, all collectors will behappy that they have all the kicks they want, and they wouldnt have loyal jb customers anymore. they throw trash at us to jus make sure their brand doesnt rundry. (Six Rings Suck, Jumpman Pros
pimp.gif
)

^^^that crap looks like a boot (but thanks for the pics
happy.gif
)...other than the tongue where is the iii inspiration?

Back
Top Bottom