HOLIDAY INFO/PIX(NOT MY INFO)

I think they're getting tired of making their own shoes....and coming out with these nasty things.

cheap looking to me.

They are killing their own brand.. Very sad to see it go downhill like this

seriously how can you mess up the shoe that started it all? Those straps better atleast be removable!

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

I don't know what to think.

Just give is some AJ11.

2i2083p.jpg

yeah, those is gonna sell
tired.gif

typical buyer "awww those look ALMOST like da XI's...hmm ..this is better then nuffin"

Originally Posted by VA380

"Top 325 stores" ... give me a break.
I know, right?
laugh.gif

I missed the jumpman pros on pg 4, but I'll be damned if they don't do the blk/red colorway. 2 pair min if so.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

I don't know what to think.

Just give is some AJ11.

2i2083p.jpg

yeah, those is gonna sell
tired.gif

typical buyer "awww those look ALMOST like da XI's...hmm ..this is better then nuffin"

Its a shame that statement is exactly whats gonna happen and
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
for the people who say it and buy it

sick.gif
WOOOWWWWHOOOOOHAAAAHAAAA
roll.gif

2i2083p.jpg

Early prototypes or not. I hold onto my XI's so dear, I don't want them to know what JB has done to their cousins. This 6-ring BS shoe has NOSIGNIFICANCE, but in fact TARNISHES the legacy itself.

They look like someone's illegitimate child whose bastardizing spun out of control.

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

sick.gif
WOOOWWWWHOOOOOHAAAAHAAAA
roll.gif

2i2083p.jpg

Early prototypes or not. I hold onto my XI's so dear, I don't want them to know what JB has done to their cousins. This 6-ring BS shoe has NO SIGNIFICANCE, but in fact TARNISHES the legacy itself.

They look like someone's illegitimate child whose bastardizing spun out of control.

wow, they look worse than the catalog scans. i didnt think that was possible. i hope we see some of the OG colors for the jumpman pro, the new color islooking great.

Jordan Brand is pissing away all of their integrity, and destroying the amazing Air Jordan legacy with all of this garbage. Where did all the innovation andcreativity go? Can they no longer design a NEW shoe? All they do now is take parts of their past achievements, randomly throw it together and call it aproduct, make kids who can't get the original model would settle for it. It's so sad, year after year I continue to lose respect for the brand.

Today I make the solemn promise to NEVER EVER buy a shoe made by JB that consist of a modified/reconstructed/combination of past Air Jordans, including DubZeros, Spizikes, Six Ring, Fusions, etc. NEVER, not even at 50% off. Why should I spend any money on something I would be ashamed to wear? I'll just stickwith what I got now.

IM FEELING THE 61X RINGS, 2.5 , AND THE JORDAN 1 HIGH, BUT I DONT LIKE ANY FUSIONS OR THE JORDAN 1s WITH THE STRAP.

Well this is death to a company that has brought us a lot of joy in the past. I remember when Jordan Brand was the elite brand in shoes. They had high quailtywith a simple yet different look from other brands. Now the stuff they are releasing is garbage. I have been collecting Jays since i was 8 or so. And i am atthe point i am done. I love collecting shoes but this is out of hand. All those releases are terrible. The jumpman pros are great to see. But other then thatJB is killing themselves

lol its funny how ppl say this will kill jb, go news for ya these will sell and they'll continue releasing sneakers things like the 6 rings and 1 high withstraps, jb isn't going anywhere soon.

People are just saying it's done for THEM. I personally am not done, but I just won't buy that garbage. JB should realize that they're losing loyalfans, and turning their focus to a market segment that will not be there in the long run. Once these kids move on to the next fad b/c JB is played out, thecompany will turn back and realize they've got nothing left!

dammit, why straps on the 1's? as for the GQ..... now that is what i call a frankenstein shoe. ugly and stupid. ruining classic pairs just to put it inone. shame on these stupid people with stupid ideas and MJ for rollin with it.

Jumpman Pros! First team shoe purchase since the Jordan Team 1 retro.

Everything else is utter doo-doo.

all of those are awful...i was looking forward to some hi top I's but not if there's gonna be a strap on them...won't be buying any of those

As long as those Jordan I's have straps that COMPLETELY come off I'll buy 2 pairs.

Those limited Jordan I's are mids...so I won't get them. Wouldn't matter if I liked them anyway, they are limited so I'll never even have achance.

WTH are Jordan Phats???

The XX Fusions look OK I guess, but why mess with the fusion? Just go get a pair of XX's!

6-Rings/Spizike/Dub Zero III = A joke. I would never wear that crap.

Jumpman Pro - Nice to hear they are coming out for all those that want them. I don't mess with Team J's though....only real Air Jordans.

Air Jordan 1 = Over Kill
Air Jordan 2.5 = Pass
Fusion XX = Copped
6 rings = The End of Jordan Brand
Jumpman Pro = 2x Copped

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

The jumpman pros are trash. You guys just like htem because they are old now and you probablly had them when they came out. There still an ugly shoe. They are on the same sphere as the 6 rings.
Foolish.....

straight up

310995130.jpg

these are da only thing seeing my money IF i'm still in da sneaker game next year...

Excuse my ignorance, were these an OG colorway? I don't remember these at all. But for sure these will be COPPED! I love Playoffish colorways!

what in tar nation is going on here..i step away from NT for a couple of day's and this is what i come back to? am i dreaming?..how could JB put a starp onthe l's and call it AJ l's..my feeling are hurt once again JB..thanks...

2i2083p.jpg

^ and this
smh.gif
.JB has nerve to put this out and call it the six ring pack
smh.gif
..str8 stupid..how is that(6 ring shoe) commemorating hischampionship's???!?!??..the whole is insulting and a disgrace to his fans..but oh well that's my opinion..but thanks for the piks and info nawghtyhare...

Back
Top Bottom