HOLIDAY INFO/PIX(NOT MY INFO)

JB please stop mixing jordans with other jordans!!! They look awful sell great.
ohwell.gif

Who wants to start a TeamJumpmanPro?
happy.gif

l_c7cda165f75a8aa33af559dde7b50b5f.jpg

No seriously.

That's why they're one of my favorite shoes.

Cause KG wore em.

Same goes for Flight Max, Vis Zoom Uptempo, FP1's and Way Ups.

If I can say there is a shoe that JB puts out and looks fake, the 6 rings is definitely the one. I think it's a good concept but terrible execution. I meanwhere the heck is the XIV (aka "Last Shots") in them? I am quite disappointed. SMH

I told NT about the AJXX Fusion over a year ago and nobody believed it! Oh well. I saw them in person and they're a very clean show.

I gotta question......Where's the Jordan's in this post? I saw a pro but where's the rest of them. I think JB has mistaken identity.

For real though, JB is making me sick. All kinds of limited, LS, QS, packages, fusion, spizYIKES etc. Even if I did want the shoes I can't actually go intoa shoe store and buy them because they made them too limited. Looks like I'll be giving my money to eBay instead of JB for the rest of my life. It reallyis heart breaking to know how much money and time I've spent on my passion for shoes and then get slapped in the face with this foolishness. I don'tneed 3-5 pairs of Jordans every month. For all I care just make an ACTUAL Jordan and make enough for everybody 3-4 times a year and I'll be fine. But thiscrap doesn't look like it's gonna get any better. I guess I need to hurry up with my degree so I can go work at Nike and straighten things out. By thattime it will prob be too late. The legacy of Jordan shoes is deteriorating everyday. Sucks, but it's a reality.

I for one will NOT be buying those ones if they have a strap. Don't compromise with them and eventually they'll stop compromising their shoes whentheir wallets start hurting and they will then start releasing quality shoes again. I'm pissed. I'm going to bed to sulk. No but for real, I'mreally pissed at JB. They won't be getting my money. They've lost my loyalty.

saw these pics a couple days ago, first thing I'm going to do with the bred I hi top is take off the strap lol, then try them on. It's good to see JBgiving all the cheap skates thinkin they were slick by posting "haha all the people dropin $300+ for 01 retros and they are re-releasing" that strapis a slap in the face to all those cheap pricks. Thank you for that bitter sweet revenge JB.

I'm so glad all this is actually releasing...all the hypebeasts will go buy 6ix rings and my money will be going into REAL jordans lol...

There's a part of me that believe's that tomorrow morning, all of these releases will be part of a massive April fools joke.
But deep down I know that JB is really going to shovel all of this trash onto shelves.

the desciptions on the jordan 1s says high but they look to be mids (count the laces holes - 8 as opposed to 9 ).

is this just a catalog thing, are they actually going to be highs?

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

You guys are some flip flopping *%$ %+*+*@. The jumpman pros are trash. You guys just like them because they are old now and you probably had them when they came out. There still an ugly shoe. They are on the same sphere as the 6 rings.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Jumpan Pro's are, without question, my favorite of all the Team Jordan shoes. And to say that they're my favorites is anunderstatement. I absolutely adore these. Too bad my favorite colorway isn't shown: All white upper, with the navy soul. Those are just plain sex. I neverowned a pair either.
frown.gif
I envied everyone that had them. I would drivepast a big billboard every morning on my way to high school that had these shoes on them. The ad was just the shoe (in my favorite color), and a little sloganthat said. Smooth Like Butter. Damn, I want these now.

1186727648946_29926.jpg
pimp.gif

I'm in for TJPro. Black and blue was my color back in 7th grade. I rocked the living crap out of those shoes. For 125 the tech you got was phenomenal heckit still would be today. Hey Billy another KG favorite of mine was the Air Uptempo 3.0, forefoot Zoom, heel Max and was on sale at Dillards for around $50 wayback when.

i cant believe the post starter and many others were getting excited about concords....give me a break

Im seeing fakes like this on ebay. HALF JORDAN XIII AND HALF JORDAN XI.. Now nike is releasing them.
sick.gif

2yy5um0.jpg.

LOOKS LIKE (mods if this is not ok please delete. Thanks)
NOT MY PIC.
ecc3_1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom