Holy Venessa Bryant. SMH this dude Kobe

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

First pic, her face reminds me of Kim K.

23ku7ip.gif
laugh.gif
nice execution

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Those boobs are pushed up, then mashed together. She still has a young face, but whatever, not even close to deserving the accolades that are being presented here. I can take anybody here to the Bronx, then show you some Dominican and Puerto Rican and Brazilian chicks, that look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than that, if Latina is your flava....
wink.gif

I am a HUGE fan of the Brazilian form....

mulhermelancia_6251.jpg

Nice product placement........
devil.gif

YEAH BUT IS SHE WIFEY THO?

WITH NO PANTIES ON
laugh.gif

RATE VENESSA FROM 1-10

Those boobs are pushed up, then mashed together. She still has a young face, but whatever, not even close to deserving the accolades that are being presented here. I can take anybody here to the Bronx, then show you some Dominican and Puerto Rican and Brazilian chicks, that look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than that, if Latina is your flava....
wink.gif

mulhermelancia_6251.jpg

devil.gif

WITH NO PANTIES ON
laugh.gif

RATE VENESSA FROM 1-10

I'd smash but being from Florida, she's average out here.

Those aren't fake. Just pushed up to the point that you see some areola

I'd smash but being from Florida, she's average out here.

Those aren't fake. Just pushed up to the point that you see some areola

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

wink.gif

mulhermelancia_6251.jpg

devil.gif

WITH NO PANTIES ON
laugh.gif

RATE VENESSA FROM 1-10

No, not "WIFEY", whatever that is supposed to mean....but tappin' similar trim is what I am about, and there is plenty here in NYC, then when I do vacation in Brazil, then other Islands.

But do you have issues with women with no drawers on????

I don't rate women on a sliding scale, as that is subjective. However, Kobe obviously wasn't happy with her either, especially with what he almost got put on lockdown for. 

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

wink.gif

mulhermelancia_6251.jpg

devil.gif

WITH NO PANTIES ON
laugh.gif

RATE VENESSA FROM 1-10

No, not "WIFEY", whatever that is supposed to mean....but tappin' similar trim is what I am about, and there is plenty here in NYC, then when I do vacation in Brazil, then other Islands.

But do you have issues with women with no drawers on????

I don't rate women on a sliding scale, as that is subjective. However, Kobe obviously wasn't happy with her either, especially with what he almost got put on lockdown for. 

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom