Holy Venessa Bryant. SMH this dude Kobe

she aint super bad but she can get it from me
devil.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

She really isn't that bad maybe L.A. has spoiled me. I give him props for drafting her out of highschool though, that's the way to go. Find a hot young prospect with little or no wear and tear and mold those skills and develope their game....................... until they get about 25 26 and want to have fun and be %%#!%*....................
ORLY?

Not sayin', but i'm jus sayin'...

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

She really isn't that bad maybe L.A. has spoiled me. I give him props for drafting her out of highschool though, that's the way to go. Find a hot young prospect with little or no wear and tear and mold those skills and develope their game....................... until they get about 25 26 and want to have fun and be %%#!%*....................
ORLY?

Not sayin', but i'm jus sayin'...

Nash wrote:
She's ok. She's a class-A jerk though
this.

my sister used to work for sam choys in hawaii and the Lakers would often have dinner there after training camp. kobe would often stay and sign autographs afterwards this usually angered vanessa and she'd throw a fit in public.

Nash wrote:
She's ok. She's a class-A jerk though
this.

my sister used to work for sam choys in hawaii and the Lakers would often have dinner there after training camp. kobe would often stay and sign autographs afterwards this usually angered vanessa and she'd throw a fit in public.

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Those boobs are pushed up, then mashed together. She still has a young face, but whatever, not even close to deserving the accolades that are being presented here. I can take anybody here to the Bronx, then show you some Dominican and Puerto Rican and Brazilian chicks, that look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than that, if Latina is your flava....
wink.gif

I am a HUGE fan of the Brazilian form....

mulhermelancia_6251.jpg

Nice product placement........
devil.gif

YEAH BUT IS SHE WIFEY THO?

WITH NO PANTIES ON
laugh.gif

RATE VENESSA FROM 1-10

No, not "WIFEY", whatever that is supposed to mean....but tappin' similar trim is what I am about, and there is plenty here in NYC, then when I do vacation in Brazil, then other Islands.

But do you have issues with women with no drawers on????

I don't rate women on a sliding scale, as that is subjective. However, Kobe obviously wasn't happy with her either, especially with what he almost got put on lockdown for. 

30t6p3b.gif

NO ISSUES HERE I'LL WRECK 1000X

IM JUST SAYING YOUR COMPARING SOMEBODIES WIFE TO A BRAZILIAN WATERMELON / NY JUMP-OFFS
laugh.gif

EVERYBODY CHEATS...GET OVER IT  YOU COULD HAVE THE BADDEST & STILL WANT A RAGGEDY SHONE ON THE LOW 

Those boobs are pushed up, then mashed together. She still has a young face, but whatever, not even close to deserving the accolades that are being presented here. I can take anybody here to the Bronx, then show you some Dominican and Puerto Rican and Brazilian chicks, that look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than that, if Latina is your flava....
wink.gif

mulhermelancia_6251.jpg

devil.gif

WITH NO PANTIES ON
laugh.gif

RATE VENESSA FROM 1-10

No, not "WIFEY", whatever that is supposed to mean....but tappin' similar trim is what I am about, and there is plenty here in NYC, then when I do vacation in Brazil, then other Islands.

I don't rate women on a sliding scale, as that is subjective. However, Kobe obviously wasn't happy with her either, especially with what he almost got put on lockdown for. 

30t6p3b.gif

IM JUST SAYING YOUR COMPARING SOMEBODIES WIFE TO A BRAZILIAN WATERMELON / NY JUMP-OFFS
laugh.gif

EVERYBODY CHEATS...GET OVER IT  YOU COULD HAVE THE BADDEST & STILL WANT A RAGGEDY SHONE ON THE LOW 

wink.gif

mulhermelancia_6251.jpg

devil.gif

WITH NO PANTIES ON
laugh.gif

RATE VENESSA FROM 1-10

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

No. If you are going to tap some on the side, always go above what you are dealing with in the present. You never tap something that you cannot walk around with in the daylight, as you can never tell the woman you are dealing with that you hit someone else, due to the fact that they were so damned ugly.

One should never stoop, in order to conquer.

wink.gif

mulhermelancia_6251.jpg

devil.gif

WITH NO PANTIES ON
laugh.gif

RATE VENESSA FROM 1-10

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

No. If you are going to tap some on the side, always go above what you are dealing with in the present. You never tap something that you cannot walk around with in the daylight, as you can never tell the woman you are dealing with that you hit someone else, due to the fact that they were so damned ugly.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Over rated
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This.

Look at OP's avy, $#@!* disgustin' B
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... That made me laugh...

but i gotta agree, i don't see anything spectacular about her... i know i might get flamed for it but she is average IMHO

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hell yeah like she one in a million 

dudes kill me how they are obsessed with celebrity chicks or chick that married to celebrities

like that %$@! wasn't hard to find at wendy's not that long ago

no hate on the man but dudes be reaching sometime 

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Over rated
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This.

Look at OP's avy, $#@!* disgustin' B
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... That made me laugh...

but i gotta agree, i don't see anything spectacular about her... i know i might get flamed for it but she is average IMHO

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hell yeah like she one in a million 

dudes kill me how they are obsessed with celebrity chicks or chick that married to celebrities

like that %$@! wasn't hard to find at wendy's not that long ago

no hate on the man but dudes be reaching sometime 

Horrible logic. You make it sound like if the side chick looked good then you should have no problem telling your main chick about her.

Horrible logic. You make it sound like if the side chick looked good then you should have no problem telling your main chick about her.

Back
Top Bottom