Home Buying & Real Estate Thread

Pool enclosure keeps out bugs and leaves. I have big oaks in my yard and it would need to be cleaned every day if it wasn’t enclosed. Not the best look, but really saves a lot of stress.

6aez45kxxyv81.png

Tell me what your experience and what city (if you feel comfortable)? Sorry you had to go through whatever you did.
HB. Those black kids who got called that hard R were my students. They fought the men but came back to zoom in tears and struggled with the incident.

I have biracial kids and teach in hood schools so I’m always on my guard.

I mean what area of OC we talking about, Chino Hills is vastly different from Bunea Park or Fullerton for example :lol:

I was in Florida for am extended period of time last year...

Could be gators... Those mofos be out there. Lol
But my guess would still be mosquitos. They were rampant ever evening. Annoying AF.!
It's wild my uncle has a spot like that in FL with a cul de sac of similar houses with a fenced off lake in the back. I asked why and they were like gators.
maxresdefault.jpg

It's wild my uncle has a spot like that in FL with a cul de sac of similar houses with a fenced off lake in the back. I asked why and they were like gators.
maxresdefault.jpg

Dude it's wild. Far too many people in Florida act like gators are just like, loose sheep, on some "if you don't bother them, they won't bother you" stuff. helllll no

Dude it's wild. Far too many people in Florida act like gators are just like, loose sheep, on some "if you don't bother them, they won't bother you" stuff. helllll no
Yea there’s lakes/ponds in most neighborhoods… just assume there’s a gator in there, that’s how it is.
The screened in pools are definitely because of gators but as mentioned earlier, for mosquitos/bugs and oak trees debris/needles

I never saw a gator in the pond. The neighboring development has them though.

Black bears come in and eat out of the trash cans though and feral cats kick it like they own the place. :lol:

Didn’t know all this about So Cal.

I live in Nor Cal now but was thinking of relocating to Orange County since it seemed a lot more affordable and i can probably work remote. I was thinking Irvine, Mission Viejo area. Seemed like pretty diverse areas with highly rated schools.

Didn’t know all this about So Cal.

I live in Nor Cal now but was thinking of relocating to Orange County since it seemed a lot more affordable and i can probably work remote. I was thinking Irvine, Mission Viejo area. Seemed like pretty diverse areas with highly rated schools.

I mean those areas are similar in price, maybe 10-15% haircut. Irvine is blue/purple - not like HB which has become a hotbed of hate.

Last edited:
Been working in Irvine for over 2 years, live in Long Beach

Never had any trouble there but that doesn't necessarily tell you so much. At least I never felt weird or an off vibe

Also I really enjoy the Irvine Spectrum. Solid food and walking around is fun over there

Been working in Irvine for over 2 years, live in Long Beach

Never had any trouble there but that doesn't necessarily tell you so much. At least I never felt weird or an off vibe

Also I really enjoy the Irvine Spectrum. Solid food and walking around is fun over there

Irvine is very, very safe!

You heading to Vegas for Fight Week?

Irvine is very, very safe!

You heading to Vegas for Fight Week?
Funny enough, home girl is going to the Spanish Festival out there this weekend. Lot of dope *** singers gonna perform

I could go with her but I think ima stay out here and just chill. I haven't hit up an MMA event for a while I prob will soon though

Back
Top Bottom