Home Buying & Real Estate Thread

You mining bitcoin or something? Why is your bill so high? Mine was 80$ this month and I keep my house 73 degrees and it's been as high as 110 outside. Well this apartment is small but when I was in a house 2x as big I was averaging maybe 150 to 200 on a bad month.

No... but I have a 3600 sq house with vaulted ceilings, and my BM stays at home with the kid all day. I do have a lot of AVR **** going on... but I always have. Ameren prices have just increased a lot lately (60% roughly). Im looking at like 50k to go solar, but I would get back arund 30k in tax incentives in the next 2 years. It would basically pay for itself it less than 8 years.

Is it worth replacing a 18 year old hvac system right away or if it’s working reasonably well just get the filters replaced and do maintenance for the next 2-3 years?

Is it worth replacing a 18 year old hvac system right away or if it’s working reasonably well just get the filters replaced and do maintenance for the next 2-3 years?
depends on how long you plan on living there
but id get it checked out and update any preventative maintenance depending on its life cycle

Enlighten me :nerd:
According to reviews they’re the best unfortunately. But things that have cost us have really sucked. Our fridge, ac, wash and dryer went out.

I advise you to read your contract thoroughly. They had to come out multiple times for repetitive issues and only have a 14 day work guarantee. Which originally used to be 30 days. Also if something goes completely out plan on paying out of pocket. They will never give you what your product is worth. They gave me 500 to replace my dryer. Dryers start at min 800. I have horror stories for each appliance so just let me know lol.

Also every time they have to come out it’s 100 per appliance per call. Unless you lump them together.

They are trying to rush the closing on my basement. There are a few little things they still have to do. Including touching up the paint on the wall in the steps to the basement.

Have an offer accepted on a flat here in London. Looks like there's some issues with planned works though so let's see if we can actually complete :lol:

Speak for yourself bro.

#keepsandiegoaffordable

Prices look comparable to the Bay Area...plus I wouldn't be renting it out...so don't mind me...I can work wherever and contribute to local economies. Two stops at The Taco Stand wasn't nearly enough.

Prices look comparable to the Bay Area...plus I wouldn't be renting it out...so don't mind me...I can work wherever and contribute to local economies. Two stops at The Taco Stand wasn't nearly enough.

I was 100% joking. :lol:

Do your thing bro. :pimp:

ohy20rmnu8f91.jpg

8b143ef9bffd7c3c9aa514b294a75a9049-11-breaking-bad-pizza.2x.rsquare.w330.jpg

Back
Top Bottom