Homeless guy survives by picking up women 3-4x a week

That alcohol brings the swag to a different level
pimp.gif

4 loko for breakfast tho
mean.gif
mean.gif
This dude is clearly a bum though. Dont praise his bum lifestyle

errr idk bout you, but I rather not be a hobo. IDC how many chicks hes smashing.

I completely agree. Still tho. Cool *** story.
And dudes have trouble getting women when they own cars, apartments, clean clothes, etc. :lol: :smh:

I've said it I don't know how many times, it's about confidence and a sense of humor. He tucked a gem in there too. :nerd: To think there was a dude asking if he could get a woman in a PT Cruiser on NT last week. :rofl: Like I said, if your game is tight you can pick up a woman on a bike.

I'm sure he smells great...:x. women can be such slugs

his clothes are clean and he probably smells normal. He makes $150 a day pan handling. Im sure he can afford a dry cleaner. Technically he can afford an apt since thats $1050 a week/$54,600 a year.

Last edited:
The number of girls I pull would be exponentially higher if I was drunk most of the day.

CURSE THESE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES!!!

Drunk Swag
nthat.gif

I'm losing. Jeez. Making 54K a year panhandling and getting ton of girls

And dudes have trouble getting women when they own cars, apartments, clean clothes, etc.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I've said it I don't know how many times, it's about confidence and a sense of humor. He tucked a gem in there too.
nerd.gif
To think there was a dude asking if he could get a woman in a PT Cruiser on NT last week.
roll.gif
Like I said, if your game is tight you can pick up a woman on a bike.
laugh.gif

Your right.. I keep telling people

But about the video, best believe dude probably get dissed and turned down alot!

"Out of the hundreds of thousands of homeless in NYC, I'm probably the only one who can pull this off."

:lol: "I don't have any bad outfits"

This dude is Wildin

Would be messed up if this video worked against his favor

Hopefully he uses his new fame to his advantage, "go head' Mr.Wendall".

Elite Daily article/video that was posted on my feed. Not too many idiots give a **** about Elite Daily's "millenial articles"

Elite Daily article/video that was posted on my feed. Not too many idiots give a **** about Elite Daily's "millenial articles"

Story like this could very easily catch fire tho, I don't doubt it.

I wish him the best out of it

If he can still flourish after letting most of the world know he's homeless, then by george, the man is KING

And dudes have trouble getting women when they own cars, apartments, clean clothes, etc.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I've said it I don't know how many times, it's about confidence and a sense of humor. He tucked a gem in there too.
nerd.gif
To think there was a dude asking if he could get a woman in a PT Cruiser on NT last week.
roll.gif
Like I said, if your game is tight you can pick up a woman on a bike.
man you had to bring up that thread.. io was just gonna say that too..lol

Meh, I know a lot of dudes who use that type of "game". I call it the game of odds. Holla at almost every chick you see until someone eventually says yes. Nothing new there...

:lol: the classic buckshot approach. Give a blind guy a shotgun and a target, eventually he'll hit something haha

Back
Top Bottom