Homeless guy survives by picking up women 3-4x a week

Yes they are. You've never gotten one?

If you don't get one then you dont know and you can legally smash without telling someone you don't have anything

Jokes, cuz some of you idiots need this spoiler. Tahm bout "its too hard to see blatant sarcasm on the internet"

Last edited:
And dudes have trouble getting women when they own cars, apartments, clean clothes, etc. :lol: :smh:

I've said it I don't know how many times, it's about confidence and a sense of humor. He tucked a gem in there too. :nerd: To think there was a dude asking if he could get a woman in a PT Cruiser on NT last week. :rofl: Like I said, if your game is tight you can pick up a woman on a bike.

I know a dude has like 2 degrees a nice car, owns his own shop but still a virgin and almost 40 yrs old.

I'm sorry but dude is a massive loser.

Choosing to be homeless and panhandle is hot in the streets?

This belongs in the wildin' thinking he's doing it thread.

Guarantee dude is knocking down the worst women. And this is who y'all look up to?

Why not work hard, build your own, then have your choice of women.

This guy is sad... I knew a bunch of dudes like this, guess where they're at now? Still homeless looking for a woman to be their sugar momma.

This just reinforced why I don't be given dudes money.

I guess this is cool tho, i'm sure some....most of those chicks are twos and below. But if you're just about gettin a nut off more power to you.

Remember tho, dude is blitzed 24/7 (prolly drugs too). That liquid courage makes things a LOT easier.

Last edited:
i used to chill with some of the homeless dudes on k street back in the day...real cool dudes but none like this guy

The story is sad... what hustle? Begging for change? That's no hustle...

Our youth are so lost. It's more to the world than yambs and carefree living.

Idk if it's the same in y'all area, but I'm always seeing young dudes out panhandling. I'd rather die than beg for change.

His yambs hustle.

You act like people are saying they want to be like him simply cuz they aint knockin him

but this is what dudes do down south in the hoods of Dade and Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvaaaaaaaaaaaall. All you need is muscles dreads and pipe game and a hood chick will take good care of you.

I guess this is cool tho, i'm sure some....most of those chicks are twos and below. But if you're just about gettin a nut off more power to you.

Remember tho, dude is blitzed 24/7 (prolly drugs too). That liquid courage makes things a LOT easier.

He speaks about staying inebriated... you know why? His life is so ****** up he can't face reality with a sober mind.

He admitted to being on drunk and on drugs. To be homeless you'd have to be.

but this is what dudes do down south in the hoods of Dade and Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvaaaaaaaaaaaall. All you need is muscles dreads and pipe game and a hood chick will take good care of you.

Thats how it is in the Chi as well. I know a couple of ****** who were smashing **** in their mid 20s when they were 14.

I mean, he's probably considered the "1%" of homeless people in NYC but then again what is that really saying? :lol:
In no way shape or form is this kid doing it. ANYONE could grab 3-4 ******* every week if you don't do ANYTHING else but holla at 100+, on a daily basis :rolleyes

So nobody thinks it's cool that even tho he is homeless he is still positive. Regardless of wether or not he smashes **** I always admired that trait.

Back
Top Bottom