homeless lottery winner "prank" vol. dem feels bruh

Glad it wasn't an actual prank where they pulled the money back from the homeless guy. Props to the guy in the video who hooked him up with that $1k.

nthat.gif

I'm waiting for people to prank hiv positive individuals

Did you know theres a vaccine for HIV already?

NAH, PSYCHE!

HAHA JK

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!

or how bout

Your mom is in a coma, im sorry.

HAHA PSYCHE

SHES DEAD

HAHA LOL

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, RATE, AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE OF ME FUNNY LOL PRANKZ

cus that's what everyone likes, recycled dry humour, haha le pranks le pranks

This video was incredibly joyous. Very touching. It tremendously brings happiness to my heart to see people help others in their time of need. Especially the less fortunate. In our day and age, where greed, particularly for money, as well as power, outweighs our quest for endearment, and generosity; it is quite delightful to discern such sincere acts of kindness. 

I'm speechless. God bless these two men.

"True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new." Antoine de Saint-Exupery 

wow.......

i thought dude was gonna wild out, nah......"i want to share it my friend" and those feels set it

damn im tryna hold back my tears

i know i cant help the world but helping people in need man..........if i ever won big jackpot it cant be all vehicles for me

I'm waiting for people to prank hiv positive individuals

Did you know theres a vaccine for HIV already?

NAH, PSYCHE!

HAHA JK

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!

or how bout

Your mom is in a coma, im sorry.

HAHA PSYCHE

SHES DEAD

HAHA LOL

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, RATE, AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE OF ME FUNNY LOL PRANKZ

cus that's what everyone likes, recycled dry humour, haha le pranks le pranks

You sound mad bro. Let my Indian homie cook. Dude just gave away 1k.

homie wanted to share :pimp:

This is probably more common amongst homeless people than we think because brotherhood and friendships are probably more important to them than a lot of material things, and when they can give and share something with people instead of being on the recieving end all the time, it probably gives them a well sense of accomplishment.

Reminds me of this video and how much I hate it.

wow.......

i thought dude was gonna wild out, nah......"i want to share it my friend" and those feels set it

damn im tryna hold back my tears

Son. I don't cry when my ___s die, but this video had me in my feels. I'm ***** :lol:

Last edited:
gotdamnit.........

the manly tears fell out 2 days in a row now, Kevin Durant yesterday......now this today.

ill be iight though, im just a lil emotional lately

Back
Top Bottom