homeless lottery winner "prank" vol. dem feels bruh

I wasn't expecting the guy to share the money. He must have been really going through enough to be use to having nothing.

nthat.gif
 Cool that he just didn't give him 40k 

but helped him plan and budget it 

btw I like how he set up the budget & everything too.

Props to everybody involved

Yeah, at first I could see people maybe complaining why the dude has access/oversight over the bank account, but I think it's important that someone who has his best interests at heart who will help ease that transition.

When they came to pick him up, and he said he had a job, that was just incredible for me....I really hope things stay positive for the guy.

Sometimes in life, there's just one moment that allows you to change your life...this is his moment, I hope he sticks with it....

^Hearing that choked me up... He gave that man hope & that in itself is a blessing

This right here :lol: love seeing stories like this :pimp:

The video of the guy stomping out the homeless guys cake made me sick to my stomach :smh:.... I'm not the type to wish bad or harm towards anyone but man those guys are an embarrassment to the human race :smh:..

Wow :pimp:

This just made my day. The man gets $1000 and the first thing he thinks of is sharing it with his new friend. For all the wackness out there in the world, it's amazing to know there is still so much greatness out there :pimp:

Just watched it again & showed my mom.

Needless to say She instantly started to cry

Such a dope story

Back
Top Bottom