homeless lottery winner "prank" vol. dem feels bruh

This is probably more common amongst homeless people than we think because brotherhood and friendships are probably more important to them than a lot of material things, and when they can give and share something with people instead of being on the recieving end all the time, it probably gives them a well sense of accomplishment.

Reminds me of this video and how much I hate it.
this vid is ****** up i never wanted to see someone die in a cruel and unusual way as much as i want this dude to right now

Last edited:
homie wanted to share :pimp:

This is probably more common amongst homeless people than we think because brotherhood and friendships are probably more important to them than a lot of material things, and when they can give and share something with people instead of being on the recieving end all the time, it probably gives them a well sense of accomplishment.

man, I would love to put this guy in a world of pain.

Goddamn, this was such a great story bruh. I pray I can do something like this for someone one day

amazing 
pimp.gif

This is the same guy who did the driver-less drive-thru car prank.

So much respect :pimp: .

homie wanted to share :pimp:

What a ******* piece of ****.

I hope everyone in his family dies of throat cancer.

**** got me worked up like no other. Would've stomped the **** outta his ***.

Last edited:
What a ******* piece of ****.

I hope everyone in his family dies of throat cancer.

**** got me worked up like no other. Would've stomped the **** outta his ***.
Its certain things you don't do man...

Homey would've had to see my squabble game...

:smh: :smh:

OP's video was really special. That was absolutely awesome. 

As for that Opie dude who smashed that cake, if by the grace of god I happen to run into him some day, I'm swinging on him off top. 

Edomites :smh: .. Absolutely disgusting. I just don't see the fun or "joke" about this.

This is what the internet should be used for. Not some of the cruel stuff we see daily.

Saw a video on that cesspool known as WSHH and this bully street rat beat the breaks off another girl who didn't even wanna fight.. Joint legit made me sad |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom