Homeless man with golden radio voice (vid)

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by GFlower8

just seen some headline that he's goin to rehab? thought he been clean for 2 years?

Dude was on Dr Phil today saying he still drink every day I heard.
laugh.gif
so is this now a L for Ohio?
laugh.gif

just seen some headline that he's goin to rehab? thought he been clean for 2 years?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dr. Phil is really tryin to expose him
indifferent.gif
, just let the man live
tired.gif

dude is in rehab now. quickest falloff ever. he aint even get his direct deposit setup. lol

Originally Posted by FEETure

dude is in rehab now. quickest falloff ever. he aint even get his direct deposit setup. lol
you can't expect this man to stop smoking and drinking, coldturkey.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

This is all about $$$. Nobody is reaching out to this dude for free.  They are using him because hes the hot story.  Thats instant advertising and then they look good for giving a bum a chance.  It's a win/win for these companies.  If he turns back to drugs they will fire his *!+ and say "oh well we tried".  Don't buy into the 2nd chance crap.  Talent? His voice is great but I know there's other people out there with equal or better voices.  He's a bum and he got rewarded for being a bum.  I hope he makes the most of this because he didn't earn it.

This is all about $$$. Nobody is reaching out to this dude for free.  They are using him because hes the hot story.  Thats instant advertising and then they look good for giving a bum a chance.  It's a win/win for these companies.  If he turns back to drugs they will fire his *!+ and say "oh well we tried".  Don't buy into the 2nd chance crap.  Talent? His voice is great but I know there's other people out there with equal or better voices.  He's a bum and he got rewarded for being a bum.  I hope he makes the most of this because he didn't earn it.

Did you just do that?

What's he going to do with the Cavs?
lol did'nt they they lose by 50 some points this week

This story is becoming very sad..very quickly

but what else do you expect when you throw a junkie to the wolves of celebrity that quickly
30t6p3b.gif

Hope he gets his life right taking the proper time to get there

I feel like I've watched a lifetime of mistakes and triumphs in just one week.

The internet is ruthless.

WHERE WERE YOU DAUGHTER WHEN HE WAS HOMELESS? NOW YOU'RE IN LA TRYING TO STIR TROUBLE? MAYBE YOU'RE WHY HE'S THE WAY HE IS.

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

according to his daughter, he's still a heavy drinker...
30t6p3b.gif

DontStepOnMyShoes wrote:
ted-williams-o.gif

"I have decided to take my talents to the liquor store."

[/Master P] I thought I told ya[/Master P]

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

This story is becoming very sad..very quickly

but what else do you expect when you throw a junkie to the wolves of celebrity that quickly
30t6p3b.gif

Hope he gets his life right taking the proper time to get there

Yep....all happen to fast for dude.
tired.gif

Howard Stern may be a huge douche but he's spot on in the long run on alot of his opinions. Ssd to see that gif and dudes think it's funny...

Back
Top Bottom