Homeless man with golden radio voice (vid)

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

ok...take this for what it is...

- Yes he has an amazing voice, and he's blessed with it....BUT
- To just give him a job in radio or something like that over someone (like me) with a degree in the field who paid his/her dues is that fair?
- You don't just hand out these kind of jobs...idk that's what comes to mind to me when people just say give this man so n so...it's more of a charity case type of thing.

You can not be serious? Are you not human?

This man was addicted to drugs, alcohol, and was homeless for whatever reason, yet it seems he has overcome some tough obstacles in his life and is now getting a second chance. Then you think you deserve it more than him because you "paid your dues"? How do you know he hasn't? You don't know his situation or what he's been through. You don't know why he's homeless, why he was addicted to drugs and alcohol. Instead of sounding like a ****, have a god damn heart man.

he said he want to school for 2 years and he developed it. Its not like they just picked some random person off the streets because he had an ok voice.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

ok...take this for what it is...

- Yes he has an amazing voice, and he's blessed with it....BUT
- To just give him a job in radio or something like that over someone (like me) with a degree in the field who paid his/her dues is that fair?
- You don't just hand out these kind of jobs...idk that's what comes to mind to me when people just say give this man so n so...it's more of a charity case type of thing.

You can not be serious? Are you not human?

This man was addicted to drugs, alcohol, and was homeless for whatever reason, yet it seems he has overcome some tough obstacles in his life and is now getting a second chance. Then you think you deserve it more than him because you "paid your dues"? How do you know he hasn't? You don't know his situation or what he's been through. You don't know why he's homeless, why he was addicted to drugs and alcohol. Instead of sounding like a ****, have a god damn heart man.

he said he want to school for 2 years and he developed it. Its not like they just picked some random person off the streets because he had an ok voice.

The video is now 2 million plus and counting! Internet really is a serious business and a big help sometimes.

The video is now 2 million plus and counting! Internet really is a serious business and a big help sometimes.

Good to see things like this.

Someone with a gift, getting a chance.

why hate?

bc u mad doggie. that's why you hating.

I hope this dude cleans up his life with the job he is about to land.

Good to see things like this.

Someone with a gift, getting a chance.

why hate?

bc u mad doggie. that's why you hating.

I hope this dude cleans up his life with the job he is about to land.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

There are people more deserving of such limited opportunities I feel.
talent >> *
This

His voice is silky smooth.  I hope they make him read tons of audio books.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

There are people more deserving of such limited opportunities I feel.
talent >> *
This

His voice is silky smooth.  I hope they make him read tons of audio books.

Dude is from my city, Columbus Ohio. In the video he is shown here in the middle of town, this morning he was on our #1 local radio show and there were executives from cbs here ready to fly him to the early show, cbs evening news, etc....

He already has many job offers including one from the Cleveland Cavaliers, dude is on his way up.
Good for him

Dude is from my city, Columbus Ohio. In the video he is shown here in the middle of town, this morning he was on our #1 local radio show and there were executives from cbs here ready to fly him to the early show, cbs evening news, etc....

He already has many job offers including one from the Cleveland Cavaliers, dude is on his way up.
Good for him

Probably posted already, but...
By: Garrett Downing
CLEVELAND - A day after a homeless man from Columbus became an Internet sensation, the Cleveland Cavaliers have offered the man a job and a house, the team confirmed to NewsChannel5.

Ted Williams has become a national phenomenon overnight, and during an interview on Columbus radio station 97.9 Wednesday morning, a spokeswoman from the Cavs called in and made him the offer.

The team offered Williams full-time voiceover work with the Cavs and Quicken Loans, and also offered to pay a mortgage on a home.

“That’s the best deal ever!

Probably posted already, but...
By: Garrett Downing
CLEVELAND - A day after a homeless man from Columbus became an Internet sensation, the Cleveland Cavaliers have offered the man a job and a house, the team confirmed to NewsChannel5.

Ted Williams has become a national phenomenon overnight, and during an interview on Columbus radio station 97.9 Wednesday morning, a spokeswoman from the Cavs called in and made him the offer.

The team offered Williams full-time voiceover work with the Cavs and Quicken Loans, and also offered to pay a mortgage on a home.

“That’s the best deal ever!

this man needs to cut the dude that put him up on YouTube a check...seriously.

this man needs to cut the dude that put him up on YouTube a check...seriously.

COT DAMN, in 24 hours dude just went from being homeless to a success story. Thats the power of viral videos and the internet for you

COT DAMN, in 24 hours dude just went from being homeless to a success story. Thats the power of viral videos and the internet for you

Back
Top Bottom