Honda/Kia Drivers: Do you feel like a lame? Vol. You're Broke....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I am just glad I have a car that I can call my own that takes me to point A to Point B.

Especially now with the winter coming in the northeast.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Upgraded to a 2016 SUV awhile back.. Can't wait to put that 4x4 to work when the snow falls.

Last edited:
I'd rather be a pedestrian B. How you gon' get girls in a Honda/Kia? Even those POF ****** demanding at least a Toyota before giving up the sugarwalls. I hope you have a big *** house at least

Last edited:
I like his motivation and all but some of don't have it like that...

I'm happy to have my car, nothing really wrong with how old it...runs fine, and whenever the check engine light goes on, just put some electrical tape on it

OP himself doesn't even have it like that. Or at least at the time of this post didn't. Maybe his flipping of foreclosed homes as rentals business has taken off since then though. Hell, maybe he's Tariq Moussafa from Flip or Flop

Reminds me of this 10 year old asking me why I got a mustang instead of a Lamborghini..... Keep living.

Only a little bit
But the Kia was a good purchase because of all its features, no ? lol

Cars are depreciating liabilities 98% of the time. What you purchase a new car for really doesn't matter because 9 times out of 10 its will be worth half that in just a few years.

Man I drive my moms old 2003 Honda accord that she gave me . I don't care at all , if it wasn't a manual and if traffic wasn't so bad as of late I'd drive it all of the time instead of my 2015 Altima.

Don't understand why cats here worry about what other people think of the car they drive, that's really weird. It's like wearing a pair of jays just to try and get some skins..................

Crying that datznasty datznasty bumped this

Crying that @DipsetGeneral still hasnt learned

I got two Hondas both 15 + yrs old, dont feel broke at all. Could cop a new whip if i wanted to, but no point since both whips are mechanically fine. Aesthetics though ? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom