Honda/Kia Drivers: Do you feel like a lame? Vol. You're Broke....

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the big banks had to get federal funds what makes you think you are going to a huge bank loan?

wudafux
indifferent.gif

this is NT, we don't be [Jim Jones] balllinnnnnn[/jim jones]

and if you need a car 50K or more to feel better about gutting chicks out, your game is NONEXISTANT

Originally Posted by MONEY x GIRLS

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

I wanna know what this guy thinks about our current economic state, break it down for me please
nerd.gif
For a true entrepreneur like myself, the Recession doesn't effect me.

Keep in mind I'm just starting in the business world, but if I had a successful business prior to the Recession, I'd simply switch markets.

For example...lots of people are losing their homes due to foreclosure's etc.

I can easily grab these homes at auctions etc for a small amount $$$.

Now, alot of people who lost their homes are complete familys with kids and all, so they want to Rent, but they don't want to live in an apartment..

So I'll start renting the foreclosured homes out like Apartments.

Any successful business man knows how to adapt to different markets, and change with the times...
laugh.gif
YOU HAVE NO MONEY AND NO JOB!!!! how much do you think aforeclosed home cost?? $1.50???.... you have no credit, car, or whatever and the way that the economy is right now do you think that they will give you a loanfor a home... oh wait you can find the change in your couch right?

Seriously...

I don't understand why people buy lower-end cars like Hyundai, Chrysler, Buick, Mazdas, Fords etc...I'd rather be a pedestrian.

I said to myself a long time ago, I'd never drive a car that retails under $50,000.

The only exception I'll make is Old Schools, but even then I'll accesorize them as much as possible (Rims, Candy Paint, Woodgrain, Customized Interior, Audio System, Plasma TVs in the back).

The best analogy I can make is...drivin a $50,000+ car is like rockin a pair of Jordans, while drivin a car that costs under is rockin Wal-Mart shoes with the velcro straps that ******ed/Wheel Chaired Kids wear.

Anybody feel me?

Man, drivin a Honda must hinder your ability to interact with the Female population
smh.gif

Ain't no dimes/respectable ladies effin with a dude who drives a Honda...
roll.gif
ignorance is bliss

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Honda/Acura: Prelude, EK9, DC2, DC5, Accord, S2000, NSX

Mazda: RX-7, RX-8

Toyota/Scion: Celica, Supra, Corolla, Camry, tC

You sure you really wanna doubt this car companies??? You can keep naming more car companies and I will keep naming more good cars they make to show the flaw
in your logic...
The base starting price for the 2008 Mazda RX-8 is $26435
A new Honda S2000 can be sitting in your driveway tonight for the starting price of $34000
Toyota Celica $22335 (MSRP)

Try again...
laugh.gif

That may be true, but you can put up $50,000 for a Lotus. Hell, you can even put up $500,000 for a Ferarri! I'll put up $34,000 for an S2000, RX-8, MR2,etc + couple grand more on mods and I'll bet you I can smoke that $500,000 Ferarri. So, you go ahead and try again.

Originally Posted by dlsilva21

Originally Posted by northdade

yo shut your face kid u dont even have a whip.. ur probably still in high school. log off

also acura and infiniti are luxury brands
word.

OP: Let people drive what they want. Plus, smart guy... some people would rather have a lavish house than drive around in an expensive car.
Why can't you have both?

It seems like you (and alot of other people in this thread) have self-limiting beliefs, which is why you're not reaching your full potential.

You got 24 hours in a day...you sleep 8, work/go to school 8, it's up to you to use the remaining 8 wisely...

Don't be like most Americans and watch TV for the remainder of the day.

Read some books, learn everything you can. Develop a skill/talent that generates money. If you're creative in some capacity you can get work in theEntertainment Industry (Music, Movies, TV, Writing Books etc). If you're athletic you can get a job in the Fitness industry...personal trainers get LOTS ofbread
eek.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by dlsilva21

Originally Posted by northdade

yo shut your face kid u dont even have a whip.. ur probably still in high school. log off

also acura and infiniti are luxury brands
word.

OP: Let people drive what they want. Plus, smart guy... some people would rather have a lavish house than drive around in an expensive car.
doesnt bill gates drive a toyota prius????
Boy stop.
laugh.gif

Bill Gates is a celebrity.

Women seek him, he doesn't have too.

If your not famous, you should do everything in your power to make yourself attractive, which means driving luxury cars...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

04.acura.nsx.500.jpg

08InfinitiG37.jpg

2005-Ford-GT-2.jpg

2006-Mazda-RX-8.jpg

Hyundai

Hyundai_Genesis_Coupe_2010_08.jpg

29_12_3---Honda-S2000_web.jpg

Honda Accord

2008_Honda_Accord_Coupe.jpg

Son, fall back with those factory variants...
roll.gif

What you posted reminded me of those Hurricane Chris FILAs (Prada A-Cup Knockoffs)
sick.gif

Originally Posted by early90s

Darko that you?
It's been stated that it ain't him. Whats funny is that everyone is getting heated because of his comments, but yet feed him more and moreattention. I'm just gonna sit here and laugh
laugh.gif

roll.gif

What you posted reminded me of those Hurricane Chris FILAs (Prada A-Cup Knockoffs)
sick.gif
Dude, you don't even have a car yet, and you're talking trash?
laugh.gif

04.acura.nsx.500.jpg

08InfinitiG37.jpg

2005-Ford-GT-2.jpg

2006-Mazda-RX-8.jpg

Hyundai

Hyundai_Genesis_Coupe_2010_08.jpg

29_12_3---Honda-S2000_web.jpg

Honda Accord

2008_Honda_Accord_Coupe.jpg

roll.gif

sick.gif

How the hell are those variants??? Those are REAL @%%!#$ cars, genius.

OP back in '08, couldn't be serious. Hopefully he's matured.

With that being said. a 2008 Audi A4 2.0 Quatrtto with S line trim with 106K on the dash going for $7812. I think i'm gonna buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom