Honestly? why do women need big cars? Vol: watch out

Originally Posted by AJChick23

roll.gif
Oh wow.
smh.gif
Florida is by far theeee worst
laugh.gif

I try fooling around in a truck out there, thinking im good... until I remember every other car is a truck out there
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

They drive big vehicles for safety reasons just to prepare them for the inevitable outcome due to their insecurites as a driver

This.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

They drive big vehicles for safety reasons just to prepare them for the inevitable outcome due to their insecurites as a driver

This.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

very common in the northeast/tri state/new england area
this.

its very much a "status" thing.

and in da end, girls like doing what guys do...they dunno bout cars so they basically always riding da coat tail trends us guys rock when it comes to cars.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

very common in the northeast/tri state/new england area
this.

its very much a "status" thing.

and in da end, girls like doing what guys do...they dunno bout cars so they basically always riding da coat tail trends us guys rock when it comes to cars.

98% of people with big cars don't need them, not just women.

European>>>American car manufacturing

98% of people with big cars don't need them, not just women.

European>>>American car manufacturing

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

roll.gif
Oh wow.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I try fooling around in a truck out there, thinking im good... until I remember every other car is a truck out there
smh.gif
smh.gif
Welp..can't argue with that. I'm from s.FL and I always say the drivers there suck.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

roll.gif
Oh wow.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
Welp..can't argue with that. I'm from s.FL and I always say the drivers there suck.

Originally Posted by Steinbeckballa

wait a minute...How can a truck or a SUV fit in a kitchen?

I've seen some pretty huge kitchens. They usually have center islands, though. Remove that and you're good money.

Originally Posted by Steinbeckballa

wait a minute...How can a truck or a SUV fit in a kitchen?

I've seen some pretty huge kitchens. They usually have center islands, though. Remove that and you're good money.

Back
Top Bottom