Honestly? why do women need big cars? Vol: watch out

honestly women are ******ed, theyre like little kids

they can barely drive, want certain cars because they're "cute" and then proceed to accidentally back them up into a telephone pole/garage door

and just certain common sense/skills in general.......ask a girl like 5 years out of college to do simple math and a lot will be like "omg i dont know math lol!!!'' like you forgot how to do subtraction already?

/rant

honestly women are ******ed, theyre like little kids

they can barely drive, want certain cars because they're "cute" and then proceed to accidentally back them up into a telephone pole/garage door

and just certain common sense/skills in general.......ask a girl like 5 years out of college to do simple math and a lot will be like "omg i dont know math lol!!!'' like you forgot how to do subtraction already?

/rant

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

I think it's for safety reasons.

I've noticed the short, petite women to be the main culprits. The ones that look like they should be sitting on a phonebook or two....

Meanwhile u got the big +%@!$%+ in Prius's, Focuses,Miatas and Aveos
alien.gif

But seriously, that +!#+ irks me and scares me at the same time. Then u notice em all up on the wheel, talkin on the phone while they leanin forward tryna see over the damn dashboard
smh.gif

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

I think it's for safety reasons.

I've noticed the short, petite women to be the main culprits. The ones that look like they should be sitting on a phonebook or two....

Meanwhile u got the big +%@!$%+ in Prius's, Focuses,Miatas and Aveos
alien.gif

But seriously, that +!#+ irks me and scares me at the same time. Then u notice em all up on the wheel, talkin on the phone while they leanin forward tryna see over the damn dashboard
smh.gif

I don't really know why but it bothers the @+%* out of me when I see this
laugh.gif
. I think it's because most of them can't drive and they're just exacerbating it by driving a big car that's harder to maneuver/park. Plus I almost always assume that their husband/bf/parents bought it for them and it's usually true. Almost all the "independent" women I've come across aren't the type to drive a big SUV.

I don't really know why but it bothers the @+%* out of me when I see this
laugh.gif
. I think it's because most of them can't drive and they're just exacerbating it by driving a big car that's harder to maneuver/park. Plus I almost always assume that their husband/bf/parents bought it for them and it's usually true. Almost all the "independent" women I've come across aren't the type to drive a big SUV.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Ummm..... kids?
False. Even then you don't need that big of a car unless you're the Brady's. Most of these chicks just drive big whips because they feel like it.

Then u notice em all up on the wheel, talkin on the phone while they leanin forward tryna see over the damn dashboard
smh.gif

I remember I was walking up the sidewalk and this chick (had to be about 5'3") was leaning over the steering wheel with the seat moved all the way forward while driving a suburban. Vehicular manslaughter waiting to happen. Dumb broads. Get a car that fits you.

Ummm..... kids?
False. Even then you don't need that big of a car unless you're the Brady's. Most of these chicks just drive big whips because they feel like it.

Then u notice em all up on the wheel, talkin on the phone while they leanin forward tryna see over the damn dashboard
smh.gif

I remember I was walking up the sidewalk and this chick (had to be about 5'3") was leaning over the steering wheel with the seat moved all the way forward while driving a suburban. Vehicular manslaughter waiting to happen. Dumb broads. Get a car that fits you.

Ummm..... kids?

smh.gif

Ummm..... kids?

smh.gif

Ummm..... kids?

smh.gif

Ummm..... kids?

smh.gif

Pulled up on 2 bad $%$$%$% as I was tryna cross the street to get to my car, in a Ford f150
indifferent.gif
. She tried to hit me with the courtesy "go ahead" wave, I fell back.
roll.gif

9/10 these birds are on the phone too, with no shame smh
sick.gif

Pulled up on 2 bad $%$$%$% as I was tryna cross the street to get to my car, in a Ford f150
indifferent.gif
. She tried to hit me with the courtesy "go ahead" wave, I fell back.
roll.gif

9/10 these birds are on the phone too, with no shame smh
sick.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

i love a woman in a big truck. is that weird?

Nope. I met a dude in Mississippi, that kept talking about how he loved this chick because she was riding in the "big boy truck"

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

i love a woman in a big truck. is that weird?

Nope. I met a dude in Mississippi, that kept talking about how he loved this chick because she was riding in the "big boy truck"

It's been like that for years in Florida. You look in most SUV's and there's a woman talking/texting on a cell phone. I've damn near been hit by one while walking on the sidewalk. Scared the **++ out of me

I like Europe in this sense. Small cars for everyone

It's been like that for years in Florida. You look in most SUV's and there's a woman talking/texting on a cell phone. I've damn near been hit by one while walking on the sidewalk. Scared the **++ out of me

I like Europe in this sense. Small cars for everyone

Back
Top Bottom