Honestly? why do women need big cars? Vol: watch out

honestly? why do men need big cars?

I've seen more men in large vehicles drive terribly than I have women

honestly? why do men need big cars?

I've seen more men in large vehicles drive terribly than I have women

a women in an suv tore up my rear quarter passenger side panel and kept driving... rush hour traffic so i couldn't catch her
nothing but my paint on her bumper; not even a dent.

a women in an suv tore up my rear quarter passenger side panel and kept driving... rush hour traffic so i couldn't catch her
nothing but my paint on her bumper; not even a dent.

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

I Hate SUVs period

says the guy with an escalade grill as his avy? 
laugh.gif

jp bro 
tongue.gif

Barbie Doll Syndrome has infected millions of women starting early  in the girls life...
Barbie.jpg

And continuing to be a driving factor when the girl is much older.

beyonce-jeep1.jpg

Women want a lifestyle to make them feel empowered instead of finding their own power. 

Barbie Doll Syndrome has infected millions of women starting early  in the girls life...
Barbie.jpg

And continuing to be a driving factor when the girl is much older.

beyonce-jeep1.jpg

Women want a lifestyle to make them feel empowered instead of finding their own power. 

i've noticed it. broads in campus in explorers, expeditions, etc. its crazy. and the funniest part is that they're so short. i laugh each time.

i've noticed it. broads in campus in explorers, expeditions, etc. its crazy. and the funniest part is that they're so short. i laugh each time.

while i was at work today some lady was driving an avalanche and backed in and out of her parking space like 5 times until she finally parked, instantly thought of this thread
laugh.gif

while i was at work today some lady was driving an avalanche and backed in and out of her parking space like 5 times until she finally parked, instantly thought of this thread
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom