Hood #@# dog names vol. Two big Pits

Originally Posted by cronicmole

From the title of your post ''Hood #*$+'' you seem like the kind of person who perpetuates the thought that pitbulls are meant to fight other dogs and try to bring out their Dog Aggression while they are meant to be because they were breeded for Game. FYI if they are big then they are probably not pitbulls but rather Ambullies... there is a difference.

Everyone knows the history of APBT, am staffs and the likes. Thats why he said hood dogs, which typically are a mix of god knows what and the point of them isto look big and bad.

Theyre not just house dogs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cronicmole

From the title of your post ''Hood #*$+'' you seem like the kind of person who perpetuates the thought that pitbulls are meant to fight other dogs and try to bring out their Dog Aggression while they are meant to be because they were breeded for Game. FYI if they are big then they are probably not pitbulls but rather Ambullies... there is a difference.
That's funny cause when I made this thread (under my real S/N, not this one that belongs to my friend) I thought I was clearly alluding to theTupac lyrics "Two big pits, I call em my !#*+! #+*%+ eaters". As a matter of fact, I think I even typed it in my OP... smart guy. Don't assume so much.

aite thats cool man I thought u were a next 16 year old who got a pitbull to fight him or some %#@@ that pisses me off...

''Born leader never leave the block without my heater Got me a dog and named it my #%#%# N_ eater'' also Tupac

Nah man I don't fight em
laugh.gif
... I ain't against it, but I ain't on it neither ya dig
Born leader never leave the block without my heater Got me a dog and named it my #%#%# N_ eater
I always thought he recycled that line but could never quite catch him up on it
grin.gif

sick.gif
I'd name my dog Oden before I named it Shaq... Kobe ain't bad though.

Kilo is *$#*$*%* Barack 0drama wrote:
"Kilo" and "Kane"
Kilo >>>>> Kane unless Kane has a brother named Abel.. That would be dope.

Tookie would be dope as %+#* for a blue nose... real talk....or Larry....both get the job accomplished fairly discreetly..

When I was growin' up this dude on my block had two rotts named Smith and Wesson...

He used to slang and one day a crackhead jumped over his gate real early in the morning tryin' to get to his window and cop - them dogs tore her apart. Herskin was hangin' off her face and all that. Real nasty.

We had a basketball court in the alley and Lil Kenny's (dude who owned the dogs) gate was like 20 ft away from the court. I remember we were ballin'out there one time, them damn dogs charged the gate (wooden fence) and broke it - man that ##+# was the 100 yard dash. Ns was OUT! Jumpin'over fences and ##+#...

But that was before the dogs mauled that lady though. After they did that, Animal Services (or whoever those people are) took the dogs and put 'em tosleep...

Kenny got shot in the head like three years after that too.

Now my neighborhood is damn near majority white and the people who move in now have no idea that ##+# like that used to even happen around here.

German Shepard named Sheba...

German Rottweiler named Sheba

Mutt named Dutchess

Another mutt (I swear it was part Wolf.) Named Rock

Yet another mutt, named Mona

Rott named Peaches

Some #%%$ named CeCe

Collie/German Shepard named Jaden Ryan Davis

Once I FINALLY get a house, I plan to get two dogs. One named 'Maximus' and one named 'Decimus'

Back
Top Bottom