hood dudes watch degrassi now? (pics)

Originally Posted by Agthekid

R.I.P. JT

laugh.gif

yall know the dude in the wheelchair is a rapper now? he calls himself Drake

p_2.jpg

190_drake.jpg

i heard his stuff in music forum, he 's actually pretty nice

i feel old...we use to watch degrassi in human growth and development class in junior high to learn about the peer pressure and saying no to drugs..

What the hell? A pointless thread, of course some of the girls can get it but then ull get it back in jail.

Originally Posted by MrChery

What the hell? A pointless thread, of course some of the girls can get it but then ull get it back in jail.

i think most of them are like 18 now

i remember i was at a july 4th party i think in 2003. someone puts on the marathon, and for some reason, every dude gets caught up in the "drama"including me
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
. of course this is back in the day before all these damn love trianglesand stuff. i still remember those hyped up "drama" episodes of jimmy getting shot and paige getting raped. that was 4-5 years ago, now i hear theshow constantly jumps the shark. i remember finding out they killed off dude who knocked up liberty
sick.gif
, i was like
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whatever happened to terri, you know, the big ***** who that psycho who shot jimmy pushed onto a rock and apparently made her ******ed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

i remember i was at a july 4th party i think in 2003. someone puts on the marathon, and for some reason, every dude gets caught up in the "drama" including me
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
. of course this is back in the day before all these damn love triangles and stuff. i still remember those hyped up "drama" episodes of jimmy getting shot and paige getting raped. that was 4-5 years ago, now i hear the show constantly jumps the shark. i remember finding out they killed off dude who knocked up liberty
sick.gif
, i was like
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whatever happened to terri, you know, the big ***** who that psycho who shot jimmy pushed onto a rock and apparently made her ******ed
laugh.gif

smh.gif
She didn't become ******ed. She was in a coma and her father put her in another school.

Originally Posted by jhawkcuse10

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

i remember i was at a july 4th party i think in 2003. someone puts on the marathon, and for some reason, every dude gets caught up in the "drama" including me
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
. of course this is back in the day before all these damn love triangles and stuff. i still remember those hyped up "drama" episodes of jimmy getting shot and paige getting raped. that was 4-5 years ago, now i hear the show constantly jumps the shark. i remember finding out they killed off dude who knocked up liberty
sick.gif
, i was like
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
She didn't become ******ed. She was in a coma and her father put her in another school.

Word up, I miss her fat !%*.
I wish I could say the same about JT.

I've been watching Degrassi since the first episode of the Next Generation, and I'm not ashamed at all. It is funny how others are getting into it nowbut it's a great show so I'm glad it's finally getting more exposure in the U.S.

And like someone said above, it really does GO there!

I just got into the show like in Febuary during one of those marathons The N always has these days. Been hooked ever since.

Back
Top Bottom