hood dudes watch degrassi now? (pics)

BaltimoreLove

formerly peterjamesthe3rd
tell me how im chillin in my boys crib...

drinking, l's rolling %*$! smoping dudes off.. usually Friday night..
gangster activities just stop...

dudes put on degrassi...

and there into it...

'nah no she didnt sleep with himm"

"i cant believe she pregnant..."

SMH

some of the chicks on the show hot...

190_verve2.jpg
8FFF993C7448E4.jpg
l_ad9c7f45596f367f411f27e5445d1ee9.jpg

has the degrassi epidemic effected anyone you know?

and for those of you that dont know what degrassi is... its a show about some corny !@! kids...

i forget where its at.. but i remember monopoly money in the show
degrassi_group.jpg
question1.jpg

manny is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
someone needs to post her recent pictures because she is smokin, so are most of the girls on the show too.

I've been hearin about this show for years but never saw a single episode I don't even know what channel it comes on or what it's really about butthis girl I use to talk to was obsessed with it... had I know the girls on there looked like that I would of investigated further.

^Manny is an '89 and Emma is '87

I'm from Toronto, seldom ran into some of them. Saw Drake at a local barbershop.

Anyone who went to school with Cassie Steele, aka Manny said she is her character, literally a slu, and probably been around too.

My sources are from the attendees of Mary Ward highschool in Scarborough.

I'd still hit if I had the chance though,
laugh.gif

Hey, I'm hood and I watched it for a few days... nothing "caught" me.

Your boys are now under official Hood Pass Review. They might lose their Hood Passes pending further investigation. Look, we get a lot of "So what'sthe dealio G?" calls and we'd appreciate if you would remain patient during this investigation. I assure you, Big Homie Folks and Nem have their handsfull with the likes of other wanksta $!% __s so we'll call you. Don't call us

Show's filmed in Canada I think (toronto).

Yeah that chick Cassie Steele is a *****.

A friend of a friend used to date her, and pulled some Edison moves on that. Not sure where they ended up tho.

Degrassi is
pimp.gif
Don't sleep on the show. I got hooked during winter break. Marathons FTW

I made a thread about this a while back. I was surprised that it got up to 5 pages.

Alex, Emma (now that she grew up), Manny and Darcy would get the Louisville Slugger.

Alex:
deannacasalucedegrassi.jpg

casaluce.jpg

Darcy:
z59788512.jpg

Emma:
Miriam-emma.jpg

Back
Top Bottom