Hot 97 DJ Mister Cee Arrested For Gay Sex Act

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Well you seem to correlate feminine behavior with homosexuality, which is why you posted in this thread. Is that fair?

That is the case from my standpoint.  Seriously, would it be a surprise to you or anybody else if lets say Kanye or Chris Brown said they were gay...........the signs are there for those two would you not agree to that??

And anyways, being "emo" is part of life. Dealwithit.
Didn't mean to offend you if YOU yourself are gay, or "emo" as you might say
laugh.gif
.  If you shop in the women's section of a store more power to you.    

I read all your comments and I have a question: would you have a problem with a rapper who who carried himself like a Black Thought or someone, made good music, but was openly gay? Is that a better role modal than someone like Kanye who is not gay but is feminine?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

You tryna say that 'Ye's gay?
nerd.gif

Wouldn't be surprised at all is Chris was but 'Ye?
Nah, I'm saying that I doubt that they are both gay. They're just dudes with feminine qualities. I know some dudes like that. Mostly cuz they had a big sister and no big brother or something like that.

Originally Posted by Milkman Dead

I read all your comments and I have a question: would you have a problem with a rapper who who carried himself like a Black Thought or someone, made good music, but was openly gay? Is that a better role modal than someone like Kanye who is not gay but is feminine?

Word.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

You tryna say that 'Ye's gay?
nerd.gif

Wouldn't be surprised at all is Chris was but 'Ye?
Nah, I'm saying that I doubt that they are both gay. They're just dudes with feminine qualities. I know some dudes like that. Mostly cuz they had a big sister and no big brother or something like that.

Word.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Well you seem to correlate feminine behavior with homosexuality, which is why you posted in this thread. Is that fair?

That is the case from my standpoint.  Seriously, would it be a surprise to you or anybody else if lets say Kanye or Chris Brown said they were gay...........the signs are there for those two would you not agree to that??

laugh.gif
Would it surprise you if I told you that Will Smith is gay? Because it's pretty well-known around the industry that he is. Is he a bad role model for kids? A successful, funny, wealthy and talented black man.

To answer your question, yeah it would surprise me. Chris @*$*!+$ Brown bagged Rihanna. Kanye bagged Amber Rose and a whole flock of other chicks. Acting like a b-word does not have a direct correlation to homosexuality to me. Maybe you just don't know any gay people, which wouldn't surprise me either.

I won't even address the second statement you made because it's stupid.

Maybe you're right. We should handle our business like men. You probably get into a lot of fights and shoot-outs and whatnot. Props for manning up.

an dee 51o  bagging thoes chicks mean nothing  lol see this is why i dont argue or get in arguements with people who work outside the entertianment industry because they actually beleive every little celebrity relationship covered by the blogs/media is real when alot of  them are just free press and folks feeding off each other to keep themselves in the headlines   plus ALOT OF MEN IN THE ENTERTIANMENT INDUSTRY ARE IN FACT GAY AND THESE BROADS ARE GETTING PAID STACKS TO MAINTAIN THESE RELATIONSHIPS IN THE MEDIA

also pulling a video vixen is a sure way to maybe proving an artist might be suspect alot of thoes girls get paid mad money to play beards to atheletes , rappers and actors who have rumors swirling around about their sexuality  its always funny how the dude who gets caught lettin another dude giving him head one week shows up on the red carpet with a video @@+%@ who has already done dated several atheletes , actors etc   the next week trying to prove he straight  then his fans coming up congratualting him for pulling a bad chick who wouldnt even look at the dude twice if he aint had no mney +%#! is hilarious to me now that im actually networking abd meeting folks in the industry

laugh.gif
Would it surprise you if I told you that Will Smith is gay? Because it's pretty well-known around the industry that he is. Is he a bad role model for kids? A successful, funny, wealthy and talented black man.

To answer your question, yeah it would surprise me. Chris @*$*!+$ Brown bagged Rihanna. Kanye bagged Amber Rose and a whole flock of other chicks. Acting like a b-word does not have a direct correlation to homosexuality to me. Maybe you just don't know any gay people, which wouldn't surprise me either.

Maybe you're right. We should handle our business like men. You probably get into a lot of fights and shoot-outs and whatnot. Props for manning up.

an dee 51o  bagging thoes chicks mean nothing  lol see this is why i dont argue or get in arguements with people who work outside the entertianment industry because they actually beleive every little celebrity relationship covered by the blogs/media is real when alot of  them are just free press and folks feeding off each other to keep themselves in the headlines   plus ALOT OF MEN IN THE ENTERTIANMENT INDUSTRY ARE IN FACT GAY AND THESE BROADS ARE GETTING PAID STACKS TO MAINTAIN THESE RELATIONSHIPS IN THE MEDIA

also pulling a video vixen is a sure way to maybe proving an artist might be suspect alot of thoes girls get paid mad money to play beards to atheletes , rappers and actors who have rumors swirling around about their sexuality  its always funny how the dude who gets caught lettin another dude giving him head one week shows up on the red carpet with a video @@+%@ who has already done dated several atheletes , actors etc   the next week trying to prove he straight  then his fans coming up congratualting him for pulling a bad chick who wouldnt even look at the dude twice if he aint had no mney +%#! is hilarious to me now that im actually networking abd meeting folks in the industry

Originally Posted by TezzyTooLive

laugh.gif

I agree, and I realize that a lot of them are gay i.e. my example of Will Smith. But he mentioned Chris +#++$!! Brown (that's just how I type his name) and my argument to that is... so he beat the dog %+*# out of her and they were in a fake relationship?

laugh.gif

I agree, and I realize that a lot of them are gay i.e. my example of Will Smith. But he mentioned Chris +#++$!! Brown (that's just how I type his name) and my argument to that is... so he beat the dog %+*# out of her and they were in a fake relationship?

roll.gif
roll.gif
This the 2nd time I've heard "beards" today is that really what they call the pump fakers?

roll.gif
roll.gif
This the 2nd time I've heard "beards" today is that really what they call the pump fakers?

not chris bown and rihanna  im referring to kanye west and amber rose cuz  i notice alot folks love to congrulate these rappers for supposedly "dating" or should i say "pulling" video vixens who anybody could pull as long as you got some money or swag about yourself
smokin.gif
   if kanye had actually pulled something bad then i be like wow but a washed up coke head stripper from philly who jumps from penis to penis looking for a comeup naw im good and worknig in the industry chicks liek hear come a dime a dozen some even badder than that
laugh.gif

any rapper who spends his time dating video vixnes more than likely is lame or hasnt came up to far or its usually a very ugly dude who didnt get girls and now he gots money so  he loves the attention he getting  dudes who actually get attention from women before the fame know there regualr everyday chicks who look way better than laot of these vixens without all the extra baggage ,std's and drama that comes with dating one

not chris bown and rihanna  im referring to kanye west and amber rose cuz  i notice alot folks love to congrulate these rappers for supposedly "dating" or should i say "pulling" video vixens who anybody could pull as long as you got some money or swag about yourself
smokin.gif
   if kanye had actually pulled something bad then i be like wow but a washed up coke head stripper from philly who jumps from penis to penis looking for a comeup naw im good and worknig in the industry chicks liek hear come a dime a dozen some even badder than that
laugh.gif

any rapper who spends his time dating video vixnes more than likely is lame or hasnt came up to far or its usually a very ugly dude who didnt get girls and now he gots money so  he loves the attention he getting  dudes who actually get attention from women before the fame know there regualr everyday chicks who look way better than laot of these vixens without all the extra baggage ,std's and drama that comes with dating one

lol bl... some nter's super homophobes.

honestly elton john and freddy mercury > dipset. jk ninjahood, not rly but sorta

lol bl... some nter's super homophobes.

honestly elton john and freddy mercury > dipset. jk ninjahood, not rly but sorta

laugh.gif
dudes acting like pulling amber rose is not a come up. i dont care where you at in life that chick is bad; jump or not. Now dating beautiful women is lame? (this cant be life)
Just because she isnt a doctor or a chick working for some law firm doesn't mean she isnt a good women. I mean the whole dating concept in American culture of today is shot,
not just the hip hop community, its all across the board. Same dudes who be in the Appreciation threads giving
pimp.gif
's to vixens and bathroom models all day, try to criticism the people who actually sleep with these women.

laugh.gif
dudes acting like pulling amber rose is not a come up. i dont care where you at in life that chick is bad; jump or not. Now dating beautiful women is lame? (this cant be life)
Just because she isnt a doctor or a chick working for some law firm doesn't mean she isnt a good women. I mean the whole dating concept in American culture of today is shot,
not just the hip hop community, its all across the board. Same dudes who be in the Appreciation threads giving
pimp.gif
's to vixens and bathroom models all day, try to criticism the people who actually sleep with these women.

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I stopped reading right there.

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I stopped reading right there.

laugh.gif

Good question.

laugh.gif

Good question.

Back
Top Bottom