Hot 97 DJ Mister Cee Arrested For Gay Sex Act

larrydavid w/ that real talk.......people really think pac was about that life...n' was just a good actor literally and figuratively

larrydavid w/ that real talk.......people really think pac was about that life...n' was just a good actor literally and figuratively

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

he claimin nypd try to set him up

Right.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

However, hip hop shouldn't be so "accepting" of homosexuality either. 
Are you serious? Blaming the Chris Brown thing on too much homosexual influence?
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You look so dumb right now.

I think you were POSSIBLY on the right track with the not having father figures argument, but then you swerved off into bigotry.

Are you serious? Blaming the Chris Brown thing on too much homosexual influence?
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think you were POSSIBLY on the right track with the not having father figures argument, but then you swerved off into bigotry.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Go back one page and read my comment after my initial statement. 

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Well you seem to correlate feminine behavior with homosexuality, which is why you posted in this thread. Is that fair?

And anyways, being "emo" is part of life. Dealwithit. You think dudes should just fight and yell at each other when we have issues or what?

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Well you seem to correlate feminine behavior with homosexuality, which is why you posted in this thread. Is that fair?

And anyways, being "emo" is part of life. Dealwithit. You think dudes should just fight and yell at each other when we have issues or what?

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Right.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 How can he even try to cover this? Its making things worse ex. Rick Ross after 50 aired him out. Although Ross remained in the end.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Right.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 How can he even try to cover this? Its making things worse ex. Rick Ross after 50 aired him out. Although Ross remained in the end.

That is the case from my standpoint.  Seriously, would it be a surprise to you or anybody else if lets say Kanye or Chris Brown said they were gay...........the signs are there for those two would you not agree to that??

And anyways, being "emo" is part of life. Dealwithit.
Didn't mean to offend you if YOU yourself are gay, or "emo" as you might say
laugh.gif
.  If you shop in the women's section of a store more power to you.    

That is the case from my standpoint.  Seriously, would it be a surprise to you or anybody else if lets say Kanye or Chris Brown said they were gay...........the signs are there for those two would you not agree to that??

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Would it surprise you if I told you that Will Smith is gay? Because it's pretty well-known around the industry that he is. Is he a bad role model for kids? A successful, funny, wealthy and talented black man.

To answer your question, yeah it would surprise me. Chris @*$*!+$ Brown bagged Rihanna. Kanye bagged Amber Rose and a whole flock of other chicks. Acting like a b-word does not have a direct correlation to homosexuality to me. Maybe you just don't know any gay people, which wouldn't surprise me either.

I won't even address the second statement you made because it's stupid.

Maybe you're right. We should handle our business like men. You probably get into a lot of fights and shoot-outs and whatnot. Props for manning up.

laugh.gif
Would it surprise you if I told you that Will Smith is gay? Because it's pretty well-known around the industry that he is. Is he a bad role model for kids? A successful, funny, wealthy and talented black man.

To answer your question, yeah it would surprise me. Chris @*$*!+$ Brown bagged Rihanna. Kanye bagged Amber Rose and a whole flock of other chicks. Acting like a b-word does not have a direct correlation to homosexuality to me. Maybe you just don't know any gay people, which wouldn't surprise me either.

Maybe you're right. We should handle our business like men. You probably get into a lot of fights and shoot-outs and whatnot. Props for manning up.

yea just off the strength of the women they dated. Not saying that means they cant be ayo but yea...

yea just off the strength of the women they dated. Not saying that means they cant be ayo but yea...

laugh.gif

You tryna say that 'Ye's gay?
nerd.gif

Wouldn't be surprised at all is Chris was but 'Ye?

laugh.gif

You tryna say that 'Ye's gay?
nerd.gif

Wouldn't be surprised at all is Chris was but 'Ye?

laugh.gif

I read all your comments and I have a question: would you have a problem with a rapper who who carried himself like a Black Thought or someone, made good music, but was openly gay? Is that a better role modal than someone like Kanye who is not gay but is feminine?

Back
Top Bottom