Hot 97 DJ Mister Cee Arrested For Gay Sex Act

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

and that's probably in response to every !@**% having to be the hardest, realest, killer, even tho they live in the suburbs and went to acting school....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

what you did there,,,, i see it.

im open to their being "fake" huslter's killahs, etc in the rap game, because i think you need that balance and should never believe what any RAPPER has to say.  

you can't have everybody being emo/hipster,,,,and you can't have every rapper swearing he's/she's the realest to do it.  

Originally Posted by Gumbo Jones

and that's probably in response to every !@**% having to be the hardest, realest, killer, even tho they live in the suburbs and went to acting school....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

im open to their being "fake" huslter's killahs, etc in the rap game, because i think you need that balance and should never believe what any RAPPER has to say.  

you can't have everybody being emo/hipster,,,,and you can't have every rapper swearing he's/she's the realest to do it.  

funny, cause i was talking about pac.

you think fake !++% in rap is cool? so its okay for someone like ross to perpetuate violence and drugs, not only to our own black youth, but also as the black man's calling card to middle america.......

unlike say, a john gotti or TI type of dude who cannot be held accountable for THAT because that's "really them"

like, TI got busted with guns cause the !%@+! had guns, not because the !%@+! was pretending to be a thug

gotti really did those things, any impact gotti has, you cant blame HIM per se, cause its HIM

whereas you got ross out here....PRETENDING

ITS NOT EVEN HIM

HES CONSCIOUSLY IMMITATING THE MOST CRUDE, DISGUSTING UNDERBELLY OF AFRICAN-AMERICAN CULTURE AND GLORIFYING IT.......

AND ITS NOT EVEN REALLY HIM!

if it was really him, i couldnt criticize...thats you....

this dude is acting.....

look at DJ Khalid.......hood everything...

that fat !+%+@*# middle eastern %$*+ aint never even seen a hoodie, let alone hood....

t pain SINGING in AUTOTUNE over the track...he's so hood

eyes.gif

!++% is disgusting.

it's got black people glorifying the negative !++% about our culture, while tap dancing this C O O N (im not letting it be edited) !++% to white america so becky and preston can grow up assuming black people are shirtless drug dealers with a hard **** for your white sister....

FOH with that

i'd MUCH RATHER

have a crybaby %@! emo dude writing rhymes about the stripper who is playing his simp %@! weak....

than hear that ross/waka/DJ Khalid fake %@! thug !++%....

cause hip hop, above anything else, is REAL, imo

if the REAL emotion you have is to cry over this broad you miss....that's more hip hop than writing rhymes about pretend characters you create...

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

laugh.gif
 @ the notion hip hop should be MORE anti-homosexual

look, bruh, certain teenagers are dressing like meghan good, not because kanye and drake are soft, but because they're not of the same gender as us....

hard rap isnt going to change these feminine *%% teenagers, man

I'm not saying hip hop should start a big campaign like "stop the violence" for encouraging others to be anti-homosexual.  However, hip hop shouldn't be so "accepting" of homosexuality either.  Today, feminine behavior in males isn't really talked about or frowned upon, which is indeed a problem.  Even for the two examples I used, if a dude jumps on stage crying cause he didn't get an award.....call him a punk, if a dude with with bright yellow hair throws a chair out of window because he gets upset from an interview.....call him punk.  Bottomeline, it's time for a lot of dudes to man up, both grown and young particuarly in the black commmunity.  Also, if you think somehow Kanye or Drake somehow don't have some sort of influence to the way kids are dressing these days you are sorely mistaken champ.      
I know you mean well Deuce. But no.
I don't support any kind of prejudice.

To you Staxx and LarryDavidSwag, I should have put not so "accepting" of feminine behavior instead of using the word homosexuality, which is why I used the term feminine behavior in my very next sentence in that post.  At the end of the day whether folks want to admit or not being "soft", "emo" or "displaying feminie behavior" from men is a problem in our current society, especially from young black males.  It more catastrophic than most people realize I believe.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

laugh.gif
 @ the notion hip hop should be MORE anti-homosexual

look, bruh, certain teenagers are dressing like meghan good, not because kanye and drake are soft, but because they're not of the same gender as us....

hard rap isnt going to change these feminine *%% teenagers, man

I'm not saying hip hop should start a big campaign like "stop the violence" for encouraging others to be anti-homosexual.  However, hip hop shouldn't be so "accepting" of homosexuality either.  Today, feminine behavior in males isn't really talked about or frowned upon, which is indeed a problem.  Even for the two examples I used, if a dude jumps on stage crying cause he didn't get an award.....call him a punk, if a dude with with bright yellow hair throws a chair out of window because he gets upset from an interview.....call him punk.  Bottomeline, it's time for a lot of dudes to man up, both grown and young particuarly in the black commmunity.  Also, if you think somehow Kanye or Drake somehow don't have some sort of influence to the way kids are dressing these days you are sorely mistaken champ.      
I know you mean well Deuce. But no.
I don't support any kind of prejudice.

To you Staxx and LarryDavidSwag, I should have put not so "accepting" of feminine behavior instead of using the word homosexuality, which is why I used the term feminine behavior in my very next sentence in that post.  At the end of the day whether folks want to admit or not being "soft", "emo" or "displaying feminie behavior" from men is a problem in our current society, especially from young black males.  It more catastrophic than most people realize I believe.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

you think fake !++% in rap is cool? so its okay for someone like ross to perpetuate violence and drugs, not only to our own black youth, but also as the black man's calling card to middle america.......

unlike say, a john gotti or TI type of dude who cannot be held accountable for THAT because that's "really them"

like, TI got busted with guns cause the !%@+! had guns, not because the !%@+! was pretending to be a thug

gotti really did those things, any impact gotti has, you cant blame HIM per se, cause its HIM

ITS NOT EVEN HIM

HES CONSCIOUSLY IMMITATING THE MOST CRUDE, DISGUSTING UNDERBELLY OF AFRICAN-AMERICAN CULTURE AND GLORIFYING IT.......

this dude is acting.....

that fat !+%+@*# middle eastern %$*+ aint never even seen a hoodie, let alone hood....

eyes.gif

!++% is disgusting.

it's got black people glorifying the negative !++% about our culture, while tap dancing this C O O N (im not letting it be edited) !++% to white america so becky and preston can grow up assuming black people are shirtless drug dealers with a hard **** for your white sister....

FOH with that

i'd MUCH RATHER

have a crybaby %@! emo dude writing rhymes about the stripper who is playing his simp %@! weak....

if the REAL emotion you have is to cry over this broad you miss....that's more hip hop than writing rhymes about pretend characters you create...

Whoa, funniest thread on nt 2011 for me so far. Can't help but laugh while I'm in my minority relations lecture

Whoa, funniest thread on nt 2011 for me so far. Can't help but laugh while I'm in my minority relations lecture

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

This mix he's doing is on some Kobe playing for his freedom back in 03-04.
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
This!
 i saw Elliot Wilson giving play by play on twitter...I was like daaamn son going in
roll.gif

lets cool it on the BIG slander tho 

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

This mix he's doing is on some Kobe playing for his freedom back in 03-04.
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
This!
 i saw Elliot Wilson giving play by play on twitter...I was like daaamn son going in
roll.gif

lets cool it on the BIG slander tho 

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ITS NOT EVEN HIM

this dude is acting.....

eyes.gif

!++% is disgusting.

FOH with that

i'd MUCH RATHER

QFT

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ITS NOT EVEN HIM

this dude is acting.....

eyes.gif

!++% is disgusting.

FOH with that

i'd MUCH RATHER

QFT

as long as he's good at what he does people will.....hmm, not forgive, but at least forget.... see lil wayne kissing baby...see r kelly pissing on kids..etc.

as long as he's good at what he does people will.....hmm, not forgive, but at least forget.... see lil wayne kissing baby...see r kelly pissing on kids..etc.

Back
Top Bottom