Hot 97 DJ Mister Cee Arrested For Gay Sex Act

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

well, while the threads jumpin...
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...eedback-from-NT-Exposure

yo aint nobody care about you son, quit trollin
That + his avy = 
laugh.gif

this @@*!% Flex think its the 90's still...corny ball...old head..hot 97 is trash...besides Angie, i dont listen to the radio but when it do it most def not flex dropping bombs on corny downsouth songs

this @@*!% Flex think its the 90's still...corny ball...old head..hot 97 is trash...besides Angie, i dont listen to the radio but when it do it most def not flex dropping bombs on corny downsouth songs

word, the mister cee throw back at noon mix was super suspect,,, he played , "this cant be life,"  "can i live?", come and get me,,

word, the mister cee throw back at noon mix was super suspect,,, he played , "this cant be life,"  "can i live?", come and get me,,

http://iapps.courts.state...yvIw==#IncidentandArrest
More evidence (sorry if posted)

If Flex is holding Mister Cee down and continuing to lie to us he should be fired or let go as well.  I don't understand Hot 97, times have changed, they need some young blood in there.  If true Mister Cee should be fired and Flex should either be fired/suspended/ or take over Cee's throwback spot.

http://iapps.courts.state...yvIw==#IncidentandArrest
More evidence (sorry if posted)

If Flex is holding Mister Cee down and continuing to lie to us he should be fired or let go as well.  I don't understand Hot 97, times have changed, they need some young blood in there.  If true Mister Cee should be fired and Flex should either be fired/suspended/ or take over Cee's throwback spot.

laugh.gif
Same old tired Flex. Ol over dramatic anti climactic ranting YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS YOU STILL LOSING BLAH BLAH *hundreds of bombs dropped* type of $*%#+

laugh.gif
Same old tired Flex. Ol over dramatic anti climactic ranting YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS YOU STILL LOSING BLAH BLAH *hundreds of bombs dropped* type of $*%#+

Originally Posted by Gumbo Jones

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

hmmmmm�thats�fair.

nd btw TI did a year for all these guns?

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

and still stuck to the g code?�

(i don't believe you, you need more people)

still think the "you have to do what you talk about, you have to be REAL" aspect of hip hop is fading and will�disappear�eventually,,,look at the most successful rappers talking about those things now (waka, ro$$,wayne, plies).

imo rapping is a skill that takes alotta time to perfect (let alone making an album or multiple songs) and someone who's running around the street moving weight like they say they do doesn't have time/is too paranoid to be writing raps and�perfecting�a flow.

hip hop is the only�entertainment�form where its�characters INSIST that their stories are realer then the next and maybe thats why it has so much influence over the youth.�
nerd.gif

��

cant see videos at work

its not about him sticking to a g code...

i was specifically talking about the weapons he had.

when TI raps about the calico he has....there is one.....

i cannot speak on that man talking about calicos cause he has one...

him snitching, or whatever, HE WAS IN THE POSITION

he can talk about being behind bars and the like cause IT HAPPENED

you got Rick Ross and Waka talking completely reckless...leavin #+*#%% in body bags and %%@%

TI went to jail, they told him what it was, now he's out rapping about "stay out the streets, kids"

laugh.gif
, THATS REAL

still think the "you have to do what you talk about, you have to be REAL" aspect of hip hop is fading and will�disappear�eventually,,,look at the most successful rappers talking about those things now
it is fading, proved by the popularity of odd future.

being "REAL" is never going to FADE out of hip hop, because hip hop is a culture...its what you live, not what you do....

a white kid in the suburbs can be just as hip hop as a section 8 kid in the jects...

now this whole hyper-REAL imma one up you and outdo you with my realness IS fading out...but i felt i had to make that distinction

hip hop is the only�entertainment�form where its�characters INSIST that their stories are realer then the next and maybe thats why it has so much influence over the youth.�
nerd.gif

this. and its funny jay is now starting to advocate for the ART of rapping....like, insisting that alot of hyper violence big used to rap about was strictly hyperbole for the sake of the art....

which is intelligent and honest, imo

i mean, take the jay line on "come and get me" for example

"i even got a gun tucked in the bun of my ++@!%, ask big, everytime he come to the crib, he find another gun that i hid"

are we to take jay z literally here? NO

its a
roll.gif
 line, hyperbole about how many straps he holds....

only people that take that %%@% seriously are people who want to use it against jay z and criticize him for it..

then, on the other hand, you got Waka Flocka talkin about leaving #+*#%% dead, and popping the gun on a !!**!, he's so hood...

where is the wit? where is the playing with the language?

its absent, therefore, we must assume he's really telling you he does these things and expects you to believe this persona is REAL

my girl was asking me this the other day like "any other profession, you leave work at work.....like an actor....when that whistle blows, and they're off, theyre not running around in character all day....like does twista go to the grocery store like that?"

and i had to
roll.gif
, cause its true..

the very nature of hip hop is, YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE, now tell us about that, through music...

now, kids develop personas and rap from that persona.....but due to hip hop's nature, they gotta act out this persona 24/7

sometimes, im sure, dudes get convinced of the %%@% and actually become the persona they created

see: tupac shakur

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

hmmmmm�thats�fair.

nd btw TI did a year for all these guns?

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

and still stuck to the g code?�

(i don't believe you, you need more people)

still think the "you have to do what you talk about, you have to be REAL" aspect of hip hop is fading and will�disappear�eventually,,,look at the most successful rappers talking about those things now (waka, ro$$,wayne, plies).

imo rapping is a skill that takes alotta time to perfect (let alone making an album or multiple songs) and someone who's running around the street moving weight like they say they do doesn't have time/is too paranoid to be writing raps and�perfecting�a flow.

nerd.gif

��

cant see videos at work

its not about him sticking to a g code...

i was specifically talking about the weapons he had.

when TI raps about the calico he has....there is one.....

i cannot speak on that man talking about calicos cause he has one...

him snitching, or whatever, HE WAS IN THE POSITION

he can talk about being behind bars and the like cause IT HAPPENED

you got Rick Ross and Waka talking completely reckless...leavin #+*#%% in body bags and %%@%

TI went to jail, they told him what it was, now he's out rapping about "stay out the streets, kids"

laugh.gif
, THATS REAL

still think the "you have to do what you talk about, you have to be REAL" aspect of hip hop is fading and will�disappear�eventually,,,look at the most successful rappers talking about those things now
it is fading, proved by the popularity of odd future.

being "REAL" is never going to FADE out of hip hop, because hip hop is a culture...its what you live, not what you do....

a white kid in the suburbs can be just as hip hop as a section 8 kid in the jects...

now this whole hyper-REAL imma one up you and outdo you with my realness IS fading out...but i felt i had to make that distinction

nerd.gif

this. and its funny jay is now starting to advocate for the ART of rapping....like, insisting that alot of hyper violence big used to rap about was strictly hyperbole for the sake of the art....

which is intelligent and honest, imo

i mean, take the jay line on "come and get me" for example

"i even got a gun tucked in the bun of my ++@!%, ask big, everytime he come to the crib, he find another gun that i hid"

are we to take jay z literally here? NO

its a
roll.gif
 line, hyperbole about how many straps he holds....

only people that take that %%@% seriously are people who want to use it against jay z and criticize him for it..

then, on the other hand, you got Waka Flocka talkin about leaving #+*#%% dead, and popping the gun on a !!**!, he's so hood...

where is the wit? where is the playing with the language?

its absent, therefore, we must assume he's really telling you he does these things and expects you to believe this persona is REAL

my girl was asking me this the other day like "any other profession, you leave work at work.....like an actor....when that whistle blows, and they're off, theyre not running around in character all day....like does twista go to the grocery store like that?"

and i had to
roll.gif
, cause its true..

the very nature of hip hop is, YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE, now tell us about that, through music...

now, kids develop personas and rap from that persona.....but due to hip hop's nature, they gotta act out this persona 24/7

sometimes, im sure, dudes get convinced of the %%@% and actually become the persona they created

see: tupac shakur

Originally Posted by Milkman Dead

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Well you seem to correlate feminine behavior with homosexuality, which is why you posted in this thread. Is that fair?

That is the case from my standpoint.  Seriously, would it be a surprise to you or anybody else if lets say Kanye or Chris Brown said they were gay...........the signs are there for those two would you not agree to that??

And anyways, being "emo" is part of life. Dealwithit.
Didn't mean to offend you if YOU yourself are gay, or "emo" as you might say
laugh.gif
.  If you shop in the women's section of a store more power to you.    

I read all your comments and I have a question: would you have a problem with a rapper who who carried himself like a Black Thought or someone, made good music, but was openly gay? Is that a better role modal than someone like Kanye who is not gay but is feminine?

That's a good question champ.  Truth be told I would have somewhat of an issue with both, but I would have more of an issue with a guy like Kanye given your example of him being feminine and not gay.  Reason being a guy like Kanye has more of an influence on the youth, and to me we have too many young dudes acting like punks, with the feminine behavior and it's disturbing to say the least.  Even if they declare themselves not to be gay, they look and sound the part to be flaming which is what I take issue with.  Too many young black dudes are getting their "Men on Film" from In Living Color on these days.  When I say young dudes  I'm referring to 21 and younger.  

For the other example you provided, Black Thought is a bit older and doesn't have the same effect on black youth like Kanye does.  If a guy like Black Thought or someone his age is gay they most likely are more comfortable or more assured that they are gay versus a young guy that's maybe 16 or so that's displaying feminine behavior or thinks of himself to be gay as they are discovering themselves as a person.  

Whether folks want to admit or not this is a major issue in the black community, be it either feminine behavior among men or gays.  Reason being is this is the future head of the black family/household and they are disappearing day by day.  I know other races may not see it as such or may not have this same issue but speaking as a black man I find this to be something that is destroying the black family.  We either have blacks males going to jail or even route to being incarcerated, dead, or gay........and this is all before the age of 21.  Does anybody else find that alarming besides myself??  We see the numbers and we see the results.  Also, for any black females that are reading this post you might want to chime in as well because as alot of black females say when they get older as they are trying to find a black man to settle down with they can't seem to find any.  That's most likely do to them being in jail or on their way, dead, or gay as I stated earlier. 

Back
Top Bottom